[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

Yeah, lightmagik should get banned...(Reasons: sig+sage topic)

xD

Btw to all those that flame me in greek, boys if you are gonna flame me about promo or other thing, at least do it in english :/ i'm not the one i was those last days of december 2008, my personal troubles are far gone now.

xD

Btw to all those that flame me in greek, boys if you are gonna flame me about promo or other thing, at least do it in english :/ i'm not the one i was those last days of december 2008, my personal troubles are far gone now.

I ( you're reffering to me probably ) didn't flame you.I just don't think you should be a l2 mod.I have not even seen a share of you.

I ( you're reffering to me probably ) didn't flame you.I just don't think you should be a l2 mod.I have not even seen a share of you.

Is not just beacuse of my shares (i have shared & re-shared bunch of things from exploits to mods), now that my life is not a riot any more i can give to mxc the help it needs.

Give me some time and i will prove you i can be a good moderator, for ex today i moved 10 topics to the right category, locked 1 thread where a guy posted as title 1ouasfasg and as subject aspgashig xD, change 8 topic titles, hide 3 exploits  and help a guy with his ip changin problem by msn (thats with out counting the 7 pms i answer linking posts people needed).

Is not just beacuse of my shares (i have shared & re-shared bunch of things from exploits to mods), now that my life is not a riot any more i can give to mxc the help it needs.

Give me some time and i will prove you i can be a good moderator, for ex today i moved 10 topics to the right category, locked 1 thread where a guy posted as title 1ouasfasg and as subject aspgashig xD, change 8 topic titles, hide 3 exploits  and help a guy with his ip changin problem by msn (thats with out counting the 7 pms i answer linking posts people needed).

The last paragraph is a little bit off-topic anywayz...;D

The last paragraph is a little bit off-topic anywayz...;D

Just know that if you have anything to report, or a suggestion about l2 section you can count on me =P

I will do my work as l2 mod, dont worry =)

Just know that if you have anything to report, or a suggestion about l2 section you can count on me =P

I will do my work as l2 mod, dont worry =)

Hope you do.

Anyway good luck. ;p