[Hack]{GR, EN}Program For Hack Internet Cafe

ProJecT

Hidden? For 300 Posts? Some lame program that changes time? And you want +1 karma? When you didn't even make it... You're funny dude you are funny.

oute egw poluktlv alla aposo ktlv pernaei i wra k esy tin epivradineis dld kaneis tin 1 wra 1 lepto gia paradigma (an einai auto)

auto akrivws einai alla dn anevazeis t speed to katevazeis ekana edit diavaste...

To smartlaunch exei? to net s?Doulevei?An nai tote me soses.

nai to SmartLaunch exei to net dn dn einai palio prin 2-3 xronia anoi3e mporei k parapanw to exw hackarei akoma 2 fores mia fora me to cheat engine.. 8a sas t dei3w k to hack me to cheat engine alla dn ginete na valw eikones gt t exei blockarei k dn anoigei an paw pote st allo t spiti 8a t kanw... elpizw twra na parw +1

Hidden? For 300 Posts? Some lame program that changes time? And you want +1 karma? When you didn't even make it... You're funny dude you are funny.

pfff ja****... u cant save more money put ur damn mind to work i had 5 hours i am sitting at the PC for 7 hours and i still have 3 hours and 25 mins dic*******

sry for double post.. i was angry with DreaM and i didnt noticed that i had post another one post before..

Why to spend so much time for a program that can easily closed from task manager? Just open Task Manager (if activated) and kill application OR download KillProcess . So simple...

Anyway thanks for your time and share.

oute egw poluktlv alla aposo ktlv pernaei i wra k esy tin epivradineis dld kaneis tin 1 wra 1 lepto gia paradigma (an einai auto)

auto akrivws einai alla dn anevazeis t speed to katevazeis ekana edit diavaste...

Dn 3ereis Ti Akribws Kanei Auto P Kanes Post?

P.S ProJect Mporeis Na Kaneis Edit To Reply Sou Mou Fenete 8a Pareis -1 Anti Gia +1

Look some internet cafes(the new one) have good programs so they cant hack em.. u cant close with task manager u clever boy(Ignition) some internet cafe have disable Task Manager. So the only thing u can use is this and cheat engine.. but in my i net have disable cheat engine too.. and i cant hide it.. so Speed Gear is the only solution

Look some internet cafes(the new one) have good programs so they cant hack em.. u cant close with task manager u clever boy(Ignition) some internet cafe have disable Task Manager. So the only thing u can use is this and cheat engine.. but in my i net have disable cheat engine too.. and i cant hide it.. so Speed Gear is the only solution

Giati Milas Agglika ???  :S

em.. an dn t ekanes swsta... des anoi3e to programa pata ekei p leei Target vres to programa vale speed pros ta ARISTERA dld na leei katw 1/5.000 k pata apply k 3anapostare k pes m

oute egw poluktlv

You make a share and you don't know exactly how to use it?

pfff ja**** dic*******

Nice flame. it's his opinion that you want? MAN VERY NICE SHARE KEEP UP +5 KARMA !!!    ..?

Giati Milas Agglika ???  :S

The topic says GR-EN

Why to spend so much time for a program that can easily closed from task manager? Just open Task Manager (if activated) and kill application OR download KillProcess . So simple...

Anyway thanks for your time and share.

Some net programs can't be seen by task manager.

well i don't wanna to be aggresive but it isn't a worthy share for +1.If i make a share about to kill the program of net (works on all nets) i will get +1 ? come on..