Best place to lvl up ?

r0Lf

Hello,

I have necro 71lvl dualboxing with WC 67. Where is the best place that I can lvl fast except catacombs/necropolis ?? I tryed in FOG - very good exp, but mobs x4-x5 so it's rly rly hard there.

p.s. It's not rly necessary, but if the mobs drop herbs it will be great.

Thanks ! :)

i would go to Blazing swamp..exp plus quest items from noblesse that u can sell or keep them for yourself

OMG no!!

lvl 71 in blazing is too easy

Go to varka/ketra or maybe try to MOS

i would go to Blazing swamp..exp plus quest items from noblesse that u can sell or keep them for yourself

Hot springs

forest of dead @ night..

I see some lackless of  experience people. Going 71 level in Blazing Swamp where you have to kill 10 mobs to earn the experience f.e 1 varka gives you ? R'u Serious? Hot springs is same shit way too low exp for a mage to farm there. Forest of The Dead At night ISN"T GOOD. There arent any 72+ mobs. MoS MAY BE but only if you kill them before your mana burns out but if you really want a solo place w/ herbs than go varka. But you know you should tell us what chronicle you play on.

Thanks for the advises everyone ! I'm playing on HellBound. I would say the same thing as DreaM - too little exp of the places you said ppl.. In MoS it's not rly easy and when I'm out of mana I have to use BSOE. :D It's easier in varka/ketra but the mobs don't drop enough mana herbs, but i guess there isn't anything better than that...

I see some lackless of  experience people. Going 71 level in Blazing Swamp where you have to kill 10 mobs to earn the experience f.e 1 varka gives you ? R'u Serious? Hot springs is same shit way too low exp for a mage to farm there. Forest of The Dead At night ISN"T GOOD. There arent any 72+ mobs. MoS MAY BE but only if you kill them before your mana burns out but if you really want a solo place w/ herbs than go varka. But you know you should tell us what chronicle you play on.

lol if you go deep in fod there are some ~74 lvl mobs