antio sofaki

talosgr

Apla mia filhki pliroforisei.

H Sofia einai koritsi, einai filh mou. (Oxi real life) alla kserete.... Pou to kserw afto? Pollu apla mou exei diksei photo ths sto msn, me grameno to name sto xeri ths 2 members apo to mxc forum. Den lew ta name tous....

Anyway apofash ths htan to ban.

EDIT: kai den htan asxhmh h xodrh i me gialampoukes i tpt tetio! :P

Ι dont believe it unless i have a cam conversation with her.

morian epidi kai emena itane filimou exo di kai ego foto exo di poles ala sto pc mou exo aftin pou exi sto xeri to seya~  kai den itane ola afta i malakies pou lene giafto xekoliste epitelous.. to sofaki den itane transexoual kai to pligosate para poli pou den 8eli kan na 8imate kanena sas kai zitise self ban.. fantastite se ti katastasi tin ferate..

Look guys i didn't call her shemale on purpose but that drama had to stop i was bored of reading 2 pages of non-stop saying he's a boy no he's a girl he's a boy no man its girl so i was like lol that totally makes him/her a shemale so i added some comedy to my post. Well honestly i don't really believe him/her. Thats what i just tihnk nothing much really. She/he shouldn't have went emo about it now should he/she?

morian epidi kai emena itane filimou exo di kai ego foto exo di poles ala sto pc mou exo aftin pou exi sto xeri to seya~  kai den itane ola afta i malakies pou lene giafto xekoliste epitelous.. to sofaki den itane transexoual kai to pligosate para poli pou den 8eli kan na 8imate kanena sas kai zitise self ban.. fantastite se ti katastasi tin ferate..

επειδή είναι καυστικός ο dream κάνει self-ban;;;; Να ξεκόψει τότε και να ζήσει την ζωή της παρά να χάνει τον χρόνο της σε τέτοια φόρουμ.Γιατί χάσιμο χρόνου είναι.. pffff

i cant find his/her name on the banlist so i suppose he/she makes fun of you with that avatar lol

Emo's usually self-ban themselves makes them feel........ banned?!

i cant find his/her name on the banlist so i suppose he/she makes fun of you with that avatar lol

we dont give a sh1t. Bored of no-lifers in here.Trying to be someone and when they hear a bad word they leave and cry.Emo suckz0rs

i dont get the reason that she got banned..and i dont get the purpose of this topic too, i remember there was a topic that sofaki has died (Lol?) whats going wrong?

we dont give a sh1t. Bored of no-lifers in here.Trying to be someone and when they hear a bad word they leave and cry.Emo suckz0rs

Actually being a girl and doing so many things that are usually for men

Like playing online games and developing them as well is weird isnt it?

i dont get the reason that she got banned..and i dont get the purpose of this topic too, i remember there was a topic that sofaki has died (Lol?) whats going wrong?

She is not banned ¬¬ and i guess she is not coming back, some one lock this.

tora ida to topic wrea lipon i sofi itan koritsi ontos oute ego to psitepsa stin arxi alla exo di kai pics kai polla alla lpn apo prosopikes ebiries sas diabebeono oti ine girl tora bebea dn ktlb ti egine ban delete acc dn ktlb tpt :P eksigiste m plx .