SA on vesper Problem..!

Kuntz

Hey guys!!.. Ive got a problem.. With SA on Vesper weapons.. They arent working.. Damm..

So if anyone is haveing a fix for that problem

I will give you 10$ if you can fix my problem.. PM me your MSN and wee can talk..

Cya

Edit>> I am useing L2j Final

Hello mate i think its too easy to do it its not more than a half hour if you are fast enough!

Go inside db and check the passives of the other weapons that are acumen/haste/focus and edit the same skill in vesper weapons!

Or do it by stats/weapon.xml go inside find the weapon xml and add the stats from another weapons that are acumen/haste/focus.

I told you the way now u must do it alone,none will help you u must learn to work alone!

Good Luck

Hey guys!!.. Ive got a problem.. With SA on Vesper weapons.. They arent working.. Damm..

So if anyone is haveing a fix for that problem

I will give you 10$ if you can fix my problem.. PM me your MSN and wee can talk..

Cya

Edit>> I am useing L2j Final

http://rapidshare.com/files/257415621/weapon.rar here is the sql file and here is the stats you may put them in gameserver/data/stats/weapon http://rapidshare.com/files/262689979/statsweapon.rar  LOCK THIS TOPIC PLEASE

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...