[Exploit-Cheat] Farm pvp in l2mafia STUCKSUBS

Deurian

Ok, this is the bug  to farm pvps and  it works ONLY in l2mafia stucksubs.

REQUIMENTS: U Need 2 clans, which have war against each other.

1) u need 2 or 3 ppl

2) u go to bandit stronghold which is above ivory tower.

3) u need to have one fighter, so u can destroy doors, by simply stunning the other dude, and targeting door.

4) when u get in there is a buffer,  maybe some ppl too, u have to kill them if they're there.

5) Then the bot which is in the enemy clan press heal from buffer, And u kill him again.

6) if ur fast enough u can make over 2-3k pvp in 10 minutes.

**UPDATED**

U can also go under elven village and /target buffer with bot, use 5,6 again.

Suggestion: U can use it to bug other's clans clan points too.

Q: Why should i do this?

A: U can change ur colour name like this

Q: Are there any other ways?

A: There is 1 more way, which i will post when i learn it, So soon i will edit this topic

Q: What if an admin arrests (bans) me?

A: admins log 1time per month, so u got nothing to fear, just if u get killed by other ppl

Q: Credits for this bug?

A: L2mafia community (for finding this) and me :D

Read before posting ffs

what i told?? the same with you.. that the only that this bug needs is to change the name colour... the name colour at mafia and every server is a effect without to give anything to you! so you must read before post!

okay i wont flame, I didnt told u said smth different just

[GR] aplws me epanalamvaneis :/

i don't repait you! i didn't read the whole topic because i know the bug and the point of it so i told my opinion without to read the whole topic! btw, ty for the share!maybe some1 want effects to his name!this is the best way!

LOL why you should do all this way to earn pvp??? just go take a char lvl 1 and take the normal one and just pvp with him...

flag with the lvl 1 char and kill with the other... i dont see any difference...

btw that's a big CHEAT!

That's useless if you got the ballz just go and pwn them as a normal PRO char....

Pking a low lvl char doesn't make it any harder....

LOL why you should do all this way to earn pvp??? just go take a char lvl 1 and take the normal one and just pvp with him...

flag with the lvl 1 char and kill with the other... i dont see any difference...

btw that's a big CHEAT!

That's useless if you got the ballz just go and pwn them as a normal PRO char....

Pking a low lvl char doesn't make it any harder....

2 words,  Faster, also exploitable:

What i mean with exploitable? Put a bot in enemy's clan and go and farm pvps, U'll see clan with -80k points or so

*Updated

-new way and place.

-As i told, this bug isnt ONLY for increasing your pvp points. You can also bug other's clan points. by this i mean:

you can make your clan lvl 8 full clan skills, and make the enemy clan with -80k points.

*Updated

-new way and place.

-As i told, this bug isnt ONLY for increasing your pvp points. You can also bug other's clan points. by this i mean:

you can make your clan lvl 8 full clan skills, and make the enemy clan with -80k points.

now your bug has a very good point! clan reputation!now i can tell that this bug is very good! ty for the share bloody!