Rapidshare Downloader

Lain

Does anyone know any good rapidshare downloader? Since RapGet stopped working I can't download movies or something that contains many RS links. I know that rapidshare.com released their own downloader, but it is only for Vista, which I don't have.

So If there is any good and stable rs downloader, let me know.

Thank you.

Does anyone know any good rapidshare downloader? Since RapGet stopped working I can't download movies or something that contains many RS links. I know that rapidshare.com released their own downloader, but it is only for Vista, which I don't have.

So If there is any good and stable rs downloader, let me know.

Thank you.

Well if you search here you'll find 2-3 downloaders.Atm im using freerapid which has been posted by gerero.You can't download them at the same time but after for example the first part of a movie is downloaded it continues to download the next part etc..

Well if you search here you'll find 2-3 downloaders.Atm im using freerapid which has been posted by gerero.You can't download them at the same time but after for example the first part of a movie is downloaded it continues to download the next part etc..

But wait I'm a premium user.

Okay, I'll try that Cryptload.

That Internet Download Manager sounds like a virus to my ears, sorry fdLP :)

Nah... It's pretty good. Cryptload is good aswell.

I Use FlashGet and i'm pretty happy from my speed :D

flashget??? i had it and i couldn't download nothing because all the time i had low speed! so i used μTorrent!

flashget??? i had it and i couldn't download nothing because all the time i had low speed! so i used μTorrent!

for me it download 3 parts at the same time with 800kbps and i got 8 MBPS internet connection :D

for me it download 3 parts at the same time with 800kbps and i got 8 MBPS internet connection :D

3 parts together and with 800 kbps?? lol??? i have 1 mbps [too low] and was downloading only one file with 50 kbps! and less!maybe you made something to settings!