Unbelievable video

Frank

Trust me,i've studied LaVey's crap cuz i had to,and i can assure you that salt is ONE of the satanic symbols that is widely used for satanic rituals.Told ya' do not pretend the satanist cuz you have no intelligent clue about a single thing which is written there.

Oh btw the salt thing can be found on LaVey's "BOOK OF BELIAL",Chapter 2 "The Three Types of Satanic Ritual","Destructing Rituals".

So think once again who's the one that really needs to shut up

Maybe you are right. I have read only some parts of the Satanic Bible of Anton LaVey because I dont believe everything it says. I thought LaVey doesnt support rituals. Though I couldnt find this part in the web I can assure you nobody needs to know about sacrifices, not even I do.

The real wizard uses his own energy in order to make a spell or invite a spirit and he doesnt need a virgins or a childs blood to do it.

So even if you are right you didnt prove something against me even if you wanted to.

Maybe you are right. I have read only some parts of the Satanic Bible of Anton LaVey because I dont believe everything it says. I thought LaVey doesnt support rituals. Though I couldnt find this part in the web I can assure you nobody needs to know about sacrifices, not even I do.

The real wizard uses his own energy in order to make a spell or invite a spirit and he doesnt need a virgins or a childs blood to do it.

So even if you are right you didnt prove something against me even if you wanted to.

Yeah,i proved your ignorance on a subject that noones should get involved into.

Satanism is not a simple thing,it's theory cannot be understood,not even a single part of it, from wikipedia and generally the internet.I'm pretty sure you are claiming your satan loyalty cuz of your music preferences and the major condition that frames it.I mean you are 16,live your life and enjoy it as much as you can instead of bothering with such things,for your  own sake

Yeah,i proved your ignorance on a subject that noones should get involved into.

Satanism is not a simple thing,it's theory cannot be understood,not even a single part of it, from wikipedia and generally the internet.I'm pretty sure you are claiming your satan loyalty cuz of your music preferences and the major condition that frames it.I mean you are 16,live your life and enjoy it as much as you can instead of bothering with such things,for your our own sake

I dont need to know much about a path I dont follow...

please stop watching a combination of harry potter and witches together, they really burned the last cells they where in your brain -.-'

I dont need to know much about a path I dont follow...

Are you kiddin' me or you just like tergiversating?

Most of your posts are dedicated in your "religion" and your worship in Satan and now u're telling me that you are not a "satanist"....

Anyway,i'm outta here!

please stop watching a combination of harry potter and witches together, they really burned the last cells they where in your brain -.-'

You read the word "wizard" and you brought in your mind Harry Potter... So I guess another ones cells are burned.

Are you kiddin' me or you just like tergiversating?

Most of your posts are dedicated in your "religion" and your worship in Satan and now u're telling me that you are not a "satanist"....

Anyway,i'm outta here!

I didnt say I am not a Satanist. I was talking about rituals.

You read the word "wizard" and you brought in your mind Harry Potter... So I guess another ones cells are burned.

i spoke for a theme that is most popular this season (for example take your signature 1968 ? should i post my grand-grand-grand father ?)

Please decide what you are you are a satanist which follow the path of satanism or you are a satanist which wears black clothes listen this kind of music and put an image on his black T-Shirt saying y0 brothers i'm Satanist so i'm imb@ u love me don't ya ?

Rituals and satanism are like Soccer and Ball

You can't have one of them without the other filling it

Also your own "Bible"mentions it,that rituals is one of the most important steps of satanism T_T

I guess you ain't read that aswell,so let me help you  find your way :o

"The Book of Lucifer-The enlightenment"Chapter 4"Hell, the Devil, and How to Sell Your Soul".

Please decide what you are you are a satanist which follow the path of satanism or you are a satanist which wears black clothes listen this kind of music and put an image on his black T-Shirt saying y0 brothers i'm Satanist so i'm imb@ u love me don't ya ?

Owned

Rituals and satanism are like Soccer and Ball

You can't have one of them without the other filling it

Also your own "Bible"mentions it,that rituals is one of the most important steps of satanism T_T

I guess you ain't read that aswell,so let me help you  find your way :o

"The Book of Lucifer-The enlightenment"Chapter 4"Hell, the Devil, and How to Sell Your Soul".Owned

I repeat... Sacrifices are done in order to free the energy of the blood and make a successful invocation or spell. The real Satanist wizard uses his own energy to make an invocation or spell.

And I never said that I believe everything that Anton LaVey's bible says.

I repeat... Sacrifices are done in order to free the energy of the blood and make a successful invocation or spell. The real Satanist wizard uses his own energy to make an invocation or spell.

And I never said that I believe everything that Anton LaVey's bible says.

Theistic Satanism,Deistic Satanism all kinds of satanism are based on the SAME ritual philosophy.Btw you are once again wrong ,a satanic priest(you can tell sth like a wizard)is not that strong to fulfill a spell without "consuming"a part of another God-made creature.Your own damn satanic philosophy mentions ONCE AGAIN that!

Even LaVey the lunatic mentions on his bible T_T

->Book of Belial,Chapter 1"The Theory and Practice of Satanic Magic ".

:o :o

guyz i cannot understand why so much time you speak about a fail! satanism is an epic fail!as light said is just a theory!and don't make me start speak about this sh1t again because now i won't stop from any mod!

guyz i cannot understand why so much time you speak about a fail! satanism is an epic fail!as light said is just a theory!and don't make me start speak about this sh1t again because now i won't stop from any mod!

Ehm, every religion is a theory , you know. ^^'

Its not history, based on some facts. Everyone's free to choose his religion.

You are christian orthodox, cause your parents are too. You would believe in buddhism , if your parents where buddhists. That's how it goes. Everyone can believe his own theory.

Keep it on-topic, you people stuck on the salt thing, like it was a big deal e.g.