dagger

hello,i want to make some questions for dagger(treasure hunter) on gracia 2

First of all what SA i must put..critical damage or haste?? haste for olympiad , critical damage for general pvp?

Second,what dyes i must put??

Thirt,i should take greater shield or might?

In olympiad because now i think that i can take 5-6 buff,what buffs i shoult take?

thnx :D

olympiad buffs: haste, beserker, wind walk, death whisper, focus

if you have SOES focus, pick  might instead...

dagger: critical damage all the way, it gives you a big boost on criticals , your skills are all based in that

i dunno what kind of server you play, but i always liked for pve servers to pick prophecy of wind + vampiric rage + greater might to kill mobs..and critical damage helps a lot to recover hp in normal hits

i never really played as a noob dagger to kill random ppl 1x1...but ppl that does, usually pick a mortal blow B grade dagger to increase chance on lethal skills

berz?? i haven't seen so many daggers with berz..most of them want p.def because i think p.att it's not that the daggers will make so more damage..and they go with greater shield , no berz in gangs..i think that i am sure that in olympiad noone dagger take berz..

what other options do you have at olympiad? empower, acumen, concentration and shield.... YEAH GREAT CHOICE PICKING SHIELD vs Mystics LOL

im not talking about noob servers with 5 hours dances and songs, but about servers where berserker is only way to reach a decent atk speed

berserker: moving speed ,atk speed...you need moving speed at olympiad...how you gonna backstab some1 that moves faster than you? youre gonna be owned by any class that attacks from distance..even those that are not supposed to

ppl are smart at olympiad, they will have a macro with ur name, run and attack at distance...if you remove their targets its one click (im talking this cuz some servers let u know whos the enemy b4 the 60s countdown ends, from outside..than a friend pm the name of enemy)

• 3 weeks later...

Critical damage for both(with haste you increase the skill recovery, but doesn't matter that much i guess)

Dyes: i use +dex-str +con-str, cause adventurer is based on skills, not on Power atack.

And because is not based on Power atack, i recommand shield buff