NCSoft Message: L2J is Illegal as L2OFF !

[glow=cyan,2,300]Customer (george i dont wanna say it) 07/25/2009 10:40 AM [/glow]

Hello!

I got some questions that i want to know in order to be legal!

I got my personal server using L2JServer Files, players can login with hosts only and we dont have client edits! We have over 300 players online. We also have a donate option only to keep our server up.

[glow=gray,2,300]Response (GM Pommo) 07/26/2009 09:34 AM [/glow]

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Lineage II support.

We understand that there are many “private servers” offered for Lineage II. These services are operating without the consent of NCsoft or its affiliates. Please understand that playing or hosting a private server is a violation of the User Agreement and is strictly prohibited.

If an account is found violating the User Agreement in this manner, the account and all associated accounts will be subject to permanent account closure.

Thank you,

GM Pommo

I have just made them a simple question ( I dont have a server with 300+ people! I dont even have a server! )

Why its illegal to open a l2J server???

Its only a copy nothing else!([gr]sry alla dn mporw na milaw mono agglika...ama einai etc dn ftene oi srv p uparxoun alla autoi p exoun ftiaxsei ta pack!...ama kapoios to kanei translate tha itan kltr :P)

that was going to neptun444

to you now... they loose money from players... understood?

oh sorry :P

I understand but its their "fault" they have to protect the client why wow servers are only 5-6?because they always change the client and its difficult to create private server...

what that message exactly means.

If ncsoft want to close your server, your server will close. But if you are a millionaire that's an exception.

did you read? thats your answer!

also

the same is happening with microsoft...

did you read? the same is happening with microsoft...

Υes but the microsoft can close the windows in 1 sec ([gr]nai alla nomizw ta exei afhsei epitides gt uparxoun enhmerwseis p einai shmantikes gia ta windows k etc agorazoun ta authentika...k etc diadothike to logismiko...sry for greek)

[GR]Tecpa auto einai offtopic...dn m apanthses :P

lol guys its their problem not for someone who opens a l2j server...!

if they dont want private servers then they should protect their game and their files so none copy them and open a l2j server!

At least they will jail us!!!!!!! :P :P :P

If even the simple Client modification is ilegal, ofc l2j server is ilegal too, i mean there are ppl paying to play l2 and there are other that play for free, its like portable programs. Why they are ilegal? because some ppl pay it, and other not :D.

Anyway this is one of the reason of the crysis of the world!

BTW FrouFrou~, all games/music/programs all shit in the world, can be cracked! Why? because internet learns ppl how to do! :D Its not so hard!