L2j Gracia final [L2 BlackRose]

z0ul0u

1st be 100% ready with website , dedicated machine and then OPEN THE FACKING SERVER..I Am bored to watching 1000 new servers per day coming out from pcs with 2gb ram and 7 mmbs internet..Waste of time , for you and for everyone who will play

so you wanna say you will open a pro server? i dont think some Monkey D.luffy fan btw www.l2unique.gr (some mouths must close)

so you wanna say you will open a pro server? i dont think some Monkey D.luffy fan btw www.l2unique.gr (some mouths must close)

1st you may wish to watch one piece except than barbie like you

2nd..One piece pwns hard and have fights it not for childs like you //fail

3rd..Yes i had a server and i gave it to a friend..And it was one popular aswell..Stupid fart

4th..Dont speak again for Luffy i am gonna show you how the hell is like (i like that phrashe i am kidding ^^)

listen up you are the child not me you are 14-15 years old btw go play on l2mafia anyway luffy is an epic fail like you

listen up you are the child not me you are 14-15 years old btw go play on l2mafia anyway luffy is an epic fail like you

You say so huh?!Nothing more expecting..Then i am kiddo , Morian is kiddo , ZeRo is kiddo , Dark is kiddo , MD is kiddo , IamAlone is kiddo , :O...You are pro...And so cool..Will you learn me how to be one?

Holy Crap //flame mode on (me vlepw pali -1 w00t)

are you a magician?

btw i dont know who is morian dark MD iamalone and i am not a cool or pro but i am not a kid too

your behavior as member saw me the oposite -.-

btw i dont know who is morian dark MD iamalone and i am not a cool or pro but i am not a kid too

Doiiiing...I loled with this one...So you are here only to flame huh???Don't say no 'coz you should know the following guyz...

Morian: Our CS Moderator(OMG?)

Dark~~>DarkSlayer(With weird letters): Platinum member with 3.5 of experience here

MD(Guess who..)~~>MasterDisaster(Yeap it's me): Platinum member with 3 years of experience

IamAlone(with weird letters): Platinum member with 2 years of experience...

Dariofight: Platinum member with 1 year of experience and -3 karma...Do u know what does that mean???You are abuser and rule breaker....I won't dekarma you now but if u must know i will come after u next time...Platinum won't loose their privs 'coz of some guyz that don't care about our forum...

It was just a warning..Stop it here..

Holy shit ! i missed 2 minutes to eat and i got 7 reports msgs ? :P

<3 this forum :P

well well dariofight banned (krimas ta leuta p ekanes donate)

Peace !

ok ok ... our server is running home made with quad core 3gh and 6gb ram our connection is on 24mbs so for now we are runnig good if moreppl come to our server we gonna transfer it to a server machine in germany... at anyone who flames... i dont begged anyone of u to play.. so do whatever u want.. i tried to make a server with rates and farming that i liked.. try it and if u like it  then play.. if u dont... leave freely...

@revenger u are correct maybe is waste of time... but first tell me... what in hell is l2??? for me and for the most ppl is just a game to pass their time... maybe for u is smthng else who know??? anyway "thunks to all plz for their good words.."

ok ok ... our server is running home made with quad core 3gh and 6gb ram our connection is on 24mbs so for now we are runnig good if moreppl come to our server we gonna transfer it to a server machine in germany... at anyone who flames... i dont begged anyone of u to play.. so do whatever u want.. i tried to make a server with rates and farming that i liked.. try it and if u like it  then play.. if u dont... leave freely...

@revenger u are correct maybe is waste of time... but first tell me... what in hell is l2??? for me and for the most ppl is just a game to pass their time... maybe for u is smthng else who know??? anyway "thunks to all plz for their good words.."

1st be 100% ready with website , dedicated machine and then OPEN THE FACKING SERVER..I Am bored to watching 1000 new servers per day coming out from pcs with 2gb ram and 7 mmbs internet..Waste of time , for you and for everyone who will play

You have right in one think, but ppl have freedom to do what they want.

One think is true, many l2j servers with free websites, that just take 2 weeks, unfortanely your server revenger was alive just some days in first time, and when you wipe for no customs just take 1 week. What is the diference? You pay, they not :D

And lets be realist, L2j servers SUX Hard. Any Kid with 10 years just read a topic in this forum and make a hack in a l2j server... Now try L2 off with good team :)

BTW i love your work in Overdose ;D

1st i am not in overdose staff..

2nd seeya fucked my server so i couldn't let it open - it's not my problem

3rd stefoulis15 now have the server , and lives him up with good reputation