[GUIDE]How to hack your PSP

Hallo guyz...Today i am in a good mood and i think that a new guide by me would please u...This time i'll show u how to hack ur PSP without making a Pandory battery which is completelly useless...The way that i will show u is tested by me but i hadn't the chance to make pictures so i will give u the pics that they guy that shared this way to hack psp made...This guy is named Scorpus and all the credits go to him...I just found it and had the desire to share it with you...So..Let's get it started...

.::Installing CFW using ChickHEN and Hellcat's Recovery Flasher::.

*NOTE: This will not work with PSP-3000s [TA-090v2] or new PSP-2000s [TA-088v3]

Requirements:

• PSP running firmware 5.03 official
  • Memory Stick
  • Battery charged to more than 76%

I will guide you through loading 5.00 M33 on a PSP using the latest TIFF exploit - ChickHEN.

*NOTE:If your PSP is anything below firmware 5.03 official, you will need to update to 5.03. Use this file. Place in /PSP/GAME/UPDATE/ and run it....

Download Link:http://www.psp-hacks.com/download.php?id=1645

1) Download this file, it will have everything you need for the following -- HERE

2a) Assuming you have 5.03 official firmware already installed you must now load ChickHEN. Go into the ChickHEN folder of the file you just downloaded. Copy h.bin to the root (ms0:/) of your PSP.

28p2mb.jpg

2b) If you have a fat (PSP-100x) then copy the image inside the FAT folder to the memory stick under /PSP/PHOTO/. If you have a slim (PSP-200x) then copy the folder inside the SLIM folder to the memory stick under /PSP/PHOTO/

3) Go into the Hellcat's Recovery Flasher folder and copy the RECOVERY folder to /PSP/GAME/

acv28g.jpg

4) Now it's time to unplug your PSP from the computer and load ChickHEN. Go over to the Photo section of your PSP and click on the ChickHEN folder (if you have a Slim) or just click on the Photo section and scroll down to the .tiff image (for phat users). The screen should blank out then flash green, showing that ChickHEN has loaded. The PSP will then reboot

2e54l4w.jpg

5) Scroll over to System Settings > System Information and check that next to System Software it says "5.03 ChickHEN." If it doesn't say this then you will need to try and load ChickHEN again. It may take a few times to work, in fact it took me 6 tries to get it to work when I was writing this guide. If you are having trouble loading ChickHEN, make sure there is no UMD in the drive, the USB cable is unplugged and maybe restore default settings under System Settings

6) Assuming that ChickHEN has loaded, scroll over to GAME and load Hellcat's Recovery Flasher. When it loads, agree to the notice informing you that the program touches internal flash.

7) A brown menu will appear. Scroll down to Install M33 CFW and press X. An option menu comes up asking if you want to reset your settings. Choose the first option (reset). Then wait as CFW is installed. When it is done you will need to press X then boot up your PSP yourself

2u7aaa1.jpg

8.) Fill out your settings again and enjoy 5.00 M33 on your PSP

WeLL i hope i helped a bit ;)

I Have lost mine fortistis so i couldn't test it..Anyway it seems good share

Charger u mean...Anyway thx for ur good words guyz ;)

I have done it with Pandora...

But It is a nice guide.... +1 Karma for this share...

Do another guide with Pandora.. I am going to post a guide about 3000.

I have done it with Pandora...

But It is a nice guide.... +1 Karma for this share...

Do another guide with Pandora.. I am going to post a guide about 3000.

Lol thx for the karma mate...I will try to post another guide when i have some free time to spare but another idea came to my mind thanks to SoFaKi :D

Thx for ur support guys :D

Very nice guide.Very explainable with pics etc..Thanks

Thx mate...And thx to all the guyz that give meh the power to continue sharing..

Anyway 2morrow i will make a new guide which gonna has a surprise subject...I will give u only one clue...

It will be the most usefull guide that you will have ever read if u like music...You will figure out why 2morrow...Be patient :D

ehm dude i have version 5.51 and when i try to start it it says file is corrupted :( Is there a way to hack it with version 5.51 or to downgrade it to ver. 5.03??

Ehh yes there is a way...Find a game or the version of this update and import it to psp then it will say that there is no need to do so but continue and tadaaam..