[C4 L2J] Line][Age Demons & Angels

GrisoM

Rates? :S

Server is middle-high rate you will only have to waste some time lvling up and some days farming to get the +29 +50 enchants.

max enchant 50? thats little crazy ... btw is good

Thats the max enchant, is hard to get ^^ btw when you have armor +29 +50 weapon is not so much =P

Directly Question ~-> How many are online?

As i said (and excrement just said too) server is brand new, so dont expect much ppl online (give the server 1-2 weeks and you will see 100-150 ppl online)

can anyone help me with creation of account?still waiting and didnt recieve anything

Try to use a different mail (if you use hotmail, use yahoo or other)

"Weapons max enchant is 50|Armor Max enchant is 29" To high for me :D ...but as i see got some unique things that makes the server special :> ...And i saw the site as well and i liked it simple and nice ..and you can find all the infos needed

"Weapons max enchant is 50|Armor Max enchant is 29" To high for me :D ...but as i see got some unique things that makes the server special :> ...And i saw the site as well and i liked it simple and nice ..and you can find all the infos needed

Even with +50 and +29 is really balanced, or at least that was old archon, i need to buy good things to see if it is like the old archon (just have +12 set and weapon xD)

Even with +50 and +29 is really balanced, or at least that was old archon, i need to buy good things to see if it is like the old archon (just have +12 set and weapon xD)

this server is archon???or the developers are from archon staff??