[Help] Custom Ground

Lain

Hello to all maxcheaters!

I've been recently trying to re-make the ground in Lineage 2, I need a simple ground in one color, don't ask me why, I will explain later in my guide, which will I create after I get this working.

I've edited one Giran's ground in PS to this color: 6193untitled.PNG

And I hoped to be walking on nice and clear green ground. But I didn't, all of sudden it gave me critical error and I can't do nothing about it. Only when I set back backuped T_Giran.utx (unedited) it's ok and doesn't give me crit.

Any help will be appreciated! With all respect, Lain.

Hello to all maxcheaters!

I've been recently trying to re-make the ground in Lineage 2, I need a simple ground in one color, don't ask me why, I will explain later in my guide, which will I create after I get this working.

I've edited one Giran's ground in PS to this color: 6193untitled.PNG

And I hoped to be walking on nice and clear green ground. But I didn't, all of sudden it gave me critical error and I can't do nothing about it. Only when I set back backuped T_Giran.utx (unedited) it's ok and doesn't give me crit.

Any help will be appreciated! With all respect, Lain.

well for what chronile you do it Lain...? and you try do new file .utx? waiting for response

• 2 weeks later...

Oh sorry for late response. I've been trying it on Interlude. Maybe you can make some green wall or green ground for me ? (For Interlude?)

well i try to do something and get this in giran ;)

6b363163745f.jpg

The ground is not what I neede but the walls! The walls man, the walls! They are the one color only, and it is what I needed! Can you share this giran colors? I need those walls!

5673-.PNG

I need it simply one color only as the walls are, can you share the file that turns walls into that and can you change the color of walls? Green would be perfect. But if it is not possible then gray walls would be good too. THANKS

ummm ok we can do it.. you say before have modifyed walls jsut give me your files and i make UTX for myself ok? waiting for response lain

No man look,

I tried to modify a ground to the green color (look the first post). But I gave me critical error, so I couldn't log in. You see, the color I need is just 1 color, like your gray walls in the screen. Can you change the color of walls from gray to green and give me the file that will change my walls also to this color? Or if you don't know/can't change the walls to green color, gray is good, too (green is better, but gray is good, too).

Waiting for your response, CriticalError.