[GR] Official Spam Topic.

MiraDBZ

κάποιος να μου δώσει το msn του ανύπαρκτου please.

Esy dn mpaineis msn... -.-'

pff -beep- this if some1 doesnt translate it im going to cry in my specialemocrycornerwhereitsallfullofbloodsbecauseicuttedmyvainsherecuzofintrepid.heismeanie.

/care

xD

pff -beep- this if some1 doesnt translate it im going to cry in my specialemocrycornerwhereitsallfullofbloodsbecauseicuttedmyvainsherecuzofintrepid.heismeanie.

dude you are missing the most epic failure and funny of 2010  :D  sorry but it is too much to translate :S

Esy dn mpaineis msn... -.-'

θα μπω από του αδελφού μου άμα ειναι να γελάσω μέχρι θανάτου  ;D

CMON I WAS INVOLVED IN THIS I STARTED IT OTHERWISE YOU WOULD LAUGH FOR YOUR TINY PENIS!

cmon you meanies translate it i wont stop crying :D

okey i will translate it

(02:06) ______ΜαCe(B):   you just became a jerk at mxc Good Job

(02:06) •N+E•  .ılılıl:   what should i do ?

i was telling the truth the other guys were saying bullshits i said i will take revenge

(02:07) •N+E•  .ılılıl:   i got a jerk at one site. so ? they will lose their pc. e.g. the god (PHOENIX: he means godpower) Wink

(02:07) ______ΜαCe(B):   failure . leave hacks and watch barbie.

Ο χρήστης                              •N+E•                    .ı         lı         l         ı         l         ıl         ı.           λέει:

oh. do you want me to test my hacks on you tomorrow?

Ο χρήστης            ______       Μ    α       C    e(B)               λέει:

ok if you don't want barbie watch action-man

Ο χρήστης                              •N+E•                    .ı         lı         l         ı         l         ıl         ı.           λέει:

you want ?

ok i am waiting

good

oh come on do it

tomorrow

still not done?

we have to tell

that tomorrow ?

many things

now i am

at the laptop

now i want

find

now

in my @@ where you are

i can't now i have my antivirus... tomorrow (PHOENIX HE SAYS THAT HE CANT HACK CAUSE IN THAT PC HE HAS AV

delete it

i will hack you tomorrow

no

i upload

works

on the laptop

and if i remove the antivirus

my latop will become useless

i will hack you tomorrow

i dont tell you anything else