Some L2 Tricks

1. If you are Warlock you can paralyze white player with Cubic of Binding(just hit him many times by fists/ng weapon). Then attack aggro mob using Kai the Cat, but try not to kill him:P Then target paralyzed player and attack him with cat(without using control key of corse). Cat will run near player then restart game. You will be logged out and mob will start attacking paralyzed player. The best situation is if you paralyze player that already fight with mob. Remember, even good tank wont survive being attacked 2 minutes by mob! Good hunting and enjoy drops! xD

2. Making Warlord(or destroyer/dwarf fighting with pole) purple. Just flag yourself, go near attacked by him mobs and wait till he use skill. Then kill flagged noob. Easy pvp point.

3. See this, on official terrein exploits allowed:

My video, i can show how to go at the top of LoA entrance too(really nice pk spot for summoners...), was above antharas and planning get at Valakas nest by climbing bugged mountains.

First 2 points are made on Paradise with official C4 files, third at paradise before full c4, but i think it works.

• 3 weeks later...

1. If you are Warlock you can paralyze white player with Cubic of Binding(just hit him many times by fists/ng weapon). Then attack aggro mob using Kai the Cat, but try not to kill him:P Then target paralyzed player and attack him with cat(without using control key of corse). Cat will run near player then restart game. You will be logged out and mob will start attacking paralyzed player. The best situation is if you paralyze player that already fight with mob. Remember, even good tank wont survive being attacked 2 minutes by mob! Good hunting and enjoy drops! xD

i tried in 2 servers but pet dissapear with you ... i have good computer i reloged in like 10 seconds

I think most of the complaints "Not working" are because the readers misunderstand the point. The pet is not supposed to kill the enemy. The agrro mob kills it.

EDIT: Why in the hell I got -1 karma. Noone ever told me the reason...