[HELP]Me with msn pls

MasterDisaster

Hello guyz today i installed Alienware on my PC and all was fine...I closed it and now i opened it and MSN does not work...

I always get this cr*ppy pop-up windows when the msn starts and i can normally speak but when i press on an option then msn close automatically...I use WinXP and the last msn version+msn plus..Can u help me pls???

SS:

ztdqpf.jpg

Thx in advance...

Search for file "wlcomm.exe" and right click it=>Properties=>click the checkbox that says something like disable visual themes for this blablabla...

PS: Next time try google. ;)

Hm i dont got idea maybe renistall teh Msn? :D

I tried to repair it fromt teh wizard but the problem remains...Anyway i will try to re-install dis sh*t...

Is there any possibility to be alienware's fault??

Search for file "wlcomm.exe" and right click it=>Properties=>click the checkbox that says something like disable visual themes for this blablabla...

PS: Next time try google. ;)

I'll try it but what should i type on google??LoL!!

I tried to repair it fromt teh wizard but the problem remains...Anyway i will try to re-install dis sh*t...

Is there any possibility to be alienware's fault??I'll try it but what should i type on google??LoL!!

You could type "windows live platform communications error" I got many results but as I had this problem in the past when I installed alienware themes , I remembered how I solved it and posted it here , but then I first searched google and got some results.

You could type "windows live platform communications error" I got many results but as I had this problem in the past when I installed alienware themes , I remembered how I solved it and posted it here , but then I first searched google and got some results.

Thx br0 for the help..Now i am re-installing it...I hope it's gonna work..If not i'll do what u told me to do....

Thx br0 for the help..Now i am re-installing it...I hope it's gonna work..If not i'll do what u told me to do....

Well re-installing it wont fix it , the error is because windows live communication platform doesnt accept foreign themes like alienware and theres a conflict with the current alienware theme so it crashes , i had exactly the same problem.

Well re-installing it wont fix it , the error is because windows live communication platform doesnt accept foreign themes like alienware and theres a conflict with the current alienware theme so it crashes , i had exactly the same problem.

One question:

If i don't change the Alienware theme i will have to do the same with this file everytime???

Problem fixed....Reply and lock it br0 thx for helping ;)