Cristiano Ronaldo

kabula

What do you think about the uber trade of Cristiano Ronaldo to Madrid? Do you agree the billions that soccer moves, as any other sport? What dou you guys think?

In my point of view besides i lovesports i think sports shouldn't involve so much money. I want to hear some opnions =D

It's not the actual sport. It's the billions spent for advertisments ,for the promotion of the teams. It's the billions spent for products, for shows etc. THAT's what all this money is about, the teams mostly don't give a damn about their players, only for the money they bring em...

btw R.Madrid ftw

I Wanna tell you something

The 3 most expensive trades in the history are made by R,M

They move for famous players while barcelona moves for unknown young and talented players who prove to be the best in the end

Thats why real will never surpass Barcelona anyway im a bit off

I Dont agree with the expenditure of so much money because imagine what would happen if some of them have been paid for a good cause

Well so many people dieing, famine people and they just spent billions and billions of money. i don't think that's fair =S

We agree.That's even more or the most important problem! =/

I think that football is overated and gets the masses to other stupid problems than the real ones like Iraq war and poorness in Africa.

Most people cares more about football and player trading than the above problems , so its a good way to keep people away from their real problems so that the politicians can do whatever they want without letting you know it.

I think that football is overated and gets the masses to other stupid problems than the real ones like Iraq war and poorness in Africa.

Most people cares more about football and player trading than the above problems , so its a good way to keep people away from their real problems so that the politicians can do whatever they want without letting you know it.

+1 look these poor people on Africa and in other countrys

and look the billions of dollar that gives one team to one player.

Football is a kind of entertainment for so many ppl but what's the point

if 10 ppl will be rich? So many ppl dont have home and see these fvcking guys

who have billion of dollars.But we made the world so painfull/noobish/not fair, with our "hands"

+1 look these poor people on Africa and in other countrys

and look the billions of dollar that gives one team to one player.

Football is a kind of entertainment for so many ppl but what's the point

if 10 ppl will be rich? So many ppl dont have home and see these fvcking guys

who have billion of dollars.But we made the world so painfull/noobish/not fair, with our "hands"

i agree with this

we are important from football and we care about it lol....

also if we want to care with a sport then football i think isn't the correct sport..i think that basket ball is more insteresting than football

but it is only my opinion!

In my opinion they spend very much money for ronaldo,i'm dont like ronaldo i hate him,him is to arrogant,him in all time want to be in attention,really i'm think real don't make a good trade with ronaldo,him will be here for 1st for money not for fotball

• 2 weeks later...

C. Ronaldo brings money to his team from advertisements, his t-shirt (when a person buy it), from the people that comes to the stadium.....So I think he deserves his money...There is a lot of money in the football but the players deserve it....

C. Ronaldo brings money to his team from advertisements, his t-shirt (when a person buy it), from the people that comes to the stadium.....So I think he deserves his money...There is a lot of money in the football but the players deserve it....

well this players is just only for advertise nothing more... every move he makes is pre-made from before

other players like Ronaldinho, Kaka and other more players they imagine the moves they do the time  they play and not before the match so other players maybe deserve more the money than C.Ronaldo!