[Guide][Share]Scout Guide + Tips || by `ReVenGeR^

Yo,dudes..I Was playing cs before 2 days and i decided now to make a guide about one weapon,i never mentioned to play with,but finally i understood that this weapon was fvcking good,and it is cheap as well..

scout.jpg

description: though weaker than the awp, this sniper rifle can still be powerful

What is that "extra" thing that makes the scope so powerfull?And yes..With Scout equipment you will be invicible on wars..Cause you can run with it...As fast as with gun..Thats a big ++ than awp..

But,evasion and speed are not only the biggest ++ of scout..Don't forget it is a SNIPER...Use it wisely..Go at big maps and take your spot..Same as awp..But you gotta (if it is possible) to get down with this weapon..!!

Let's look some good places for SNIPERS,in the vid i had made before..Maybe i used awp then,don't worry like this u can play on teh map.

After we hide and be "Okay" and w8 our enemy..We have to know where to AIM with SCOUT sniper..And yes,the answer is CHEST..And that's only because it is more innacurasly than awp..but not totally innacursly..So aim between CHEST 50-60 dmg and Headshot = instant kill (as every sniper)..

Also scout sniper is good on maps like pool day as well..Cause you can run with it between toilets and use a quick scope there :D or you can easily change to pistol..

One more tip about Playing good with scope is that you may have problems if someone comes near you cause u won't be able to target fast to kill him instant so he may kill you 1st..(with knife.. :P)So you gotta change ASAP to pistol and run the other way..

This weapon is fast,so you have to be fast..As i did sended you with AWP video you should play one scope like this..

1)w8 for the target

2)Target appears - try to aim well for 1 second

3)Shot...(Now be carefull)this can have 2 more..

3,1)Half kill - If you half killed ur enemy with ur shot try again..If he is almost near you change to pistol..or if he has maverik or smthing similar just change to pistol

3,2)You killed your enemy - Go and party out ^^

3,3)You got killed - No problem,just be faster last time..

3,4)Re-try and Practice so you will be better..

Please be serius in this topic,Credits goes to => `ReVenGeR^...Drop a thnx for my time,i wrote everything and tryed to explain as better as i could what i wanted to say...

Lets make a check-up of this guide. What did we have learned today

1) Running with scout is faster than any other gun/knife

2) Use it as a sniper

3) Aim at chess

4) Play big maps...

Is that what you call guide? I call that more likely ocmmon sense ...

Gratz Master + 1 post!

Lets make a check-up of this guide. What did we have learned today

1) Running with scout is faster than any other gun/knife

2) Use it as a sniper

3) Aim at chess

4) Play big maps...

Is that what you call guide? I call that more likely ocmmon sense ...

Gratz Master + 1 post!

LoL mate do u think that i care for the postcount??xD

I don't give a -beep-...

This guide is really helpfull and if u are that pro then i suggest u vs revenger...To see who is the best "scout"!!

ReVenGeR helps a lot in many different sections...You don't respect that...Pls do so...

• 2 weeks later...

nice guide revenger but there is smt you forgot to tell:if you have half killed our enemy and he comes near you, you can simply use the scout from near. I have seen many prOs doing that because they have excellent moving target ability.