[Gracia Final l2j] L2 Toxic

D4n1s

stfu with flaming ok? I made a server most of u like the last guy is posting for post count so FU I dont give a shit, u could at least say nice job dude, and btw the daggger quest gives gb that spawns at ur quest invetory not item invetory so doesnt matter if they keep doing dagger quest for life. if u want to judge my server I advice you to log in first, thx in advnace.

I were on dumbass. Server sux, uptime 100% cause of 5 ppls on ? Hm gratz. As i said l2j noob powa.

Ok I SWEAR TO GOD THAT THIS SERVER WONT CLOSE AFTER 1 WEEK NOR 1 MONTH, ITS ON A COMPUTER ABLE TO HOST UP TO 50 PPL!!!!!!!!

Its on a "bad" computer because I cant give 250$ every month when nobody is online its just a waste of time, its better to get the ppl and than the hardware. Now stop flaming and other shit coz its true u cant even dream of making a server like that and live with that instead of going around and postng crap for some post counts. If u want to judge or post any critics I whould advise you first to join and take a look on what is going on and than post anything u want.

Ok I SWEAR TO GOD THAT THIS SERVER WONT CLOSE AFTER 1 WEEK NOR 1 MONTH, ITS ON A COMPUTER ABLE TO HOST UP TO 50 PPL!!!!!!!!

ho now u told us it wont close in 1 month for sure it will close in 1 week with this pc pff

well yeah realy there are more servers worst than that, why u start blaming and curshing this server? I have seen awfull servers using ucoz and atm they are closed on wich u were like GOOD JOB NICE DUDE. I still dont understand whats wrong with my server?

well yeah realy there are more servers worst than that, why u start blaming and curshing this server? I have seen awfull servers using ucoz and atm they are closed on wich u were like GOOD JOB NICE DUDE. I still dont understand whats wrong with my server?

Because you did everything wrong.

You used a free domain, you hosted the site on a home connection which only leads me to believe that the server itself is hosted on dsl too, and you're greek (not being racist, just saying that greeks seem to open more servers and close them than anyone else).

That's why we're all hating on your server. Because you've given us no reason not to. You haven't even provided specs of your server. All you've done is go "it can support 50 pplz!!!! zomg". Really? Based on what? Your years of running servers and being a head developer? Yeah, doubt it.

Ok fine if u dont want dont join, I am here for ppl that wish to join a pvp server and I havent mentioned everything, I mean that its pretty sure that a server have gk or that it have gm shop or it have noblesse manager, I just didnt want to post crap. Site fixed and u can join now...

Ok fine if u dont want dont join, I am here for ppl that wish to join a pvp server and I havent mentioned everything, I mean that its pretty sure that a server have gk or that it have gm shop or it have noblesse manager, I just didnt want to post crap. Site fixed and u can join now...

l2jdp version=6210

l2j version=3132

I have a wall bug, ppl and monster can cast spells and hit while they are behind a wall to a target of the oposite site of wall. They can also do things such as pray on castle siege without even getting in the castle and they also can walk inside the walls thats for mobs too.

Any idea how to fix this? Does it need core work? and if it does is it allowed by the l2j pack copyrights to modifie the core?

thx in advance for help provided.

Lol, couldn't even figure out geodata. Congrats. :)