interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 WarOfRaces

TheorY

Uneffect we can keep the topic alive by daily posts.

Theory on forum didnt write about opening,is writed about 13/7/09 but we have 14 and go on for 15

U cant answer me?will be tomorow?today?when?to know if i can search another server or wait you to open it

Uneffect we can keep the topic alive by daily posts.

Theory on forum didnt write about opening,is writed about 13/7/09 but we have 14 and go on for 15

U cant answer me?will be tomorow?today?when?to know if i can search another server or wait you to open it

There is next information, look at "news"-->"New Start"

if he dont add any kind of resist buff then all guys will make an AIO buffer :/

but if he make it with 24 slots buffs then will be dont have any problem with 300 dmg of dark magic ;P

Guys, stop, you can't say nothing, poll will decide for the server, no one else.

Edit: And i think that Theory will not open the server, untill the polls and up, and this will take a loooong time.

Guys, it not sure, but finaly server will open at 25/7/2009.

Edit:Sorry for double post but the topic was in the 3rd page, and many are asking when will open ..

pls just let this topic go down.... server 2 times wiped in 5months....  GMs had clan on old java server with special Ch all possible agus...etc...... not even coruption cos admins just played the server :D

what works there ? hmmm 

- phx

what doesnt?

- 3/4 aguments

- interlude skills

- geodeta

- and more...

pls just let this topic go down.... server 2 times wiped in 5months....  GMs had clan on old java server with special Ch all possible agus...etc...... not even coruption cos admins just played the server :D

what works there ? hmmm  

- phx

what doesnt?

- 3/4 aguments

- interlude skills

- geodeta

- and more...

You Got ban There? XD

once.... when i flame someone with nick "cornelia"  .... 30 seconds later Shave(ADMIN) loged into game and i got jailed cos we find special custom CH with uniqe WH (server didnt have wh at all at this time cos phx work there)