[Request]Interlude server without any costums

Well i am searching for something like this, fast lvl system, the things cheap, but no costums, only S grade and boss jewels. Also boss jewels buyable at gm shop. I have been stoped with lineage II, but now i wanna begin again but not on farm servers where you farm about one week and then he cloose the server.

Thx for the advance

Well, a server named War OF races will open this Monday ta 8:00 PM.

Is 2000x

NO CUSTOMS

Interlude L2java

Safe +3, Max +15, 65% chance

It is the 3rd time that this server opened, and in the past had about 300 online.So this will be another big new opening.

When the server will be up I will post here the WebSite, stay tuned if you are intrested.

Cya.

Is 2000x

NO CUSTOMS

Interlude L2java

It is the 3rd time that this server opened, and in the past had about 300 online.So this will be another big new opening.

When the server will be up I will post here the WebSite, stay tuned if you are intrested.

Cya.

Ofc i am interested, i am sad of costums, donators, and noobs buggers :D, well i am bugger too xD but i need to have some fun with clans, make some sieges etc Thx for the reply i will wait for the server ;)

Is 2000x

NO CUSTOMS

Interlude L2java

Cya.

I will join for sure too, any reason of the other 2 openings? Serv had corruption gm`s? What about classes? Balance etc?

Look, guys when War Of races will open (tommorow ta 8:00PM but it's not sure) I will advertise the server in Private Section so stay tuned.

Now, abou the server that closed, the fist time the GMs decided to Change to L2OFF, when it was OFF the class ballance was perfect!

But GM hadn't enough money for the machine so now it will change back L2Java with new Admin.

hmm i am thinking about sph. But i wish that server wont have crazy donations with agu skills etc.

btw if we gonna make a clan would be better to dont choose mxc name but smt other