Trying some Funny Things with L2phx

Hello Men and Women

I'm trying to use L2phx since ... 4/5 minutes on a Lineage II Gracia Final Server.

My first aim is to "hack" their GMshop. This GMshop has been done with multisell, so I think it's possible to buy Oe'd item

So as soon as I buy an item (a Leather Helmet for Example) , I get this packet :

68 08 52 00 00 80 1A 06 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FE FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

I tried to send this packet to the server, sucessfully ! I could buy item without being near the shop. Ok I know it's pretty useless but It's a begin =)

I want know to know how work this packet. I heard that 6th and 7th Group of Number/Letters (here : 80 1A) are for OE, but theses numbers are not null.

I tried to change others items,  What I found is how to buy item number 1,2,3,4 or 5 in the Multisell ^^

I found that the number in Yellow are the quantity ^^

So I would like to know what I must modify to buy item directly +3 for example (I just need +45621 to be roxxxor, just want to avoid farm =)

• 3 weeks later...

Well if you find a server that phx works you can take +64315 example byt his way :

you Buy something from gm shop a i will talk for a crystal dagger when you buy it you will see request multishell choise or multishell choise then you copy the code that will be at the right of you and paste it at send then copy 6th and 7th number go at advance and down there is something that says hex world and some other thing then you paste the 6th and 7th number at the right box and chose world then press this button < and you will take some numbers e.g. 5315 and if you want to get +100 you make 5315 + 100 with a calucation and you will find 5415 then press this button > and coppy the numbers that you will see then go at send and paste them at 6th and 7th number then press the button send and you will get +100 cyrstal dagger

Well if you find a server that phx works you can take +64315 example byt his way :

you Buy something from gm shop a i will talk for a crystal dagger when you buy it you will see request multishell choise or multishell choise then you copy the code that will be at the right of you and paste it at send then copy 6th and 7th number go at advance and down there is something that says hex world and some other thing then you paste the 6th and 7th number at the right box and chose world then press this button < and you will take some numbers e.g. 5315 and if you want to get +100 you make 5315 + 100 with a calucation and you will find 5415 then press this button > and coppy the numbers that you will see then go at send and paste them at 6th and 7th number then press the button send and you will get +100 cyrstal dagger

its not like that, the numbers you get in the packet on phx are in hex, how you now to exactly buy a +16 weapon (or w/e)

take the 6th and 7th number, in example, 64 27 (Hex numbers)

convert them to decimal (25639)

you want +16 weapon? 25639 (decimal number of the packet) + 16 (the enchant you want) =  25655

now convert this decimal number to hex again = 6437

replace the old hex number with the new (64 27 old, 6437 new)

send the packet