[Gracia Final L2J] L2 Imagination (x35)

ZaNteR

I would like to introduce you my new project:

L2 Imagination (x35)

After playing in a lot of new and old servers lately, inspiration came on me and made me end up with the idea i am about to explain you right now.

Bellow i am going to give some detailed information about what i have done or i am about to do until this project is finished and opened for the public.

The server will be mostly retail like with some changes to improve the gameplay experience.

Character related features:

Experience rate: x35

Skill points: x35

Drop items: x5

Spoil: x5

Adena drop: x100

Max enchant: +15 or +16 ( I want your opinion about that)

Safe enchant: +4

Normal scrolls rate: 60%

Blessed scrolls rate: 75%

No weight penalties

No clan penalties

Custom Leveling/Farm Areas

Castle and Fortress Sieges

7Signs

Olympiad

Special Coins Farm System ( To get S, S80, S84 and add SA to your weapon. )

Vitality System

NPC related features:

Support Shop up to A Grade (Weapons without SA)

Support leveling gatekeeper (Will help you lvl up faster)

Support Grocer Shop

Custom SA trader

Class Manager With Rewards:

a)1st class change you get 5kk adena.

b)2nd class change you get 10kk adena.

c)3d class change you get 1 Giant Codex.

Event related features:

We will have GM Hosted Events (Hide & Seek etc.)

Automated Events like TvT, CTF, Deathmatch etc.

And Raid Boss Events.

Additional Information:

All the gamemasters will have limited acces to prevent corruption, i will be the only one with full acces in the server.

The event rewards will be Blessed Scrolls or Special Coins, i havent decided yet.

Donations will be apricieted, theres not going to be any kind of items in return just some small services like: clan lvl up, clan reputation points, change of name and sex, nothing that gives unfair advantage or someone cant do it alone.

P.S:

Thats all for now, domain name and server box are on their way.

You must also understand that  i need the donations to keep that server running.

Not any kind of client modding will be nessesary, you will only have to change your hosts in order to connect.

Some features of the above might change in the future so i'll keep this topic updated.

I would like to hear your opinion.

Seems nice project and u can make some unique things like this:

About enchant rate:

Safe/max +15 but the enchant scrolls will be expensive.

Safe/max +6 on armors; enchant scrolls way harder than weps.

safe/max +6 on jewels; enchant scroll price is above >

By events +7 armor or jewels, +1 enchant or if your server have donate add +7 armors/jewels on the list.

By events +16 enchanted wep,+1 enchant or if your server have donate add +16/17 weps on the list.

Spoil drop seems too much.

About changing 3rd class i dont like it, because everyone will exp to take bogs instead of playing oly for them.

What about raid boss jewels? they are on the shop too; they are buyable with the custom coins?

Thanks for your time reading this, hope i helped abit.

Seems nice project and u can make some unique things like this:

About enchant rate:

Safe/max +15 but the enchant scrolls will be expensive.

Safe/max +6 on armors; enchant scrolls way harder than weps.

safe/max +6 on jewels; enchant scroll price is above >

By events +7 armor or jewels, +1 enchant or if your server have donate add +7 armors/jewels on the list.

By events +16 enchanted wep,+1 enchant or if your server have donate add +16/17 weps on the list.

Spoil drop seems too much.

About changing 3rd class i dont like it, because everyone will exp to take bogs instead of playing oly for them.

What about raid boss jewels? they are on the shop too; they are buyable with the custom coins?

Thanks for your time reading this, hope i helped abit.

This will be totally unfair,i wouldn't play if donators have advantages it may be +1 but still..and nobody have to play events to get the max enchant if you do that with events you should think of another way for people that don't like events,and yes im from those one.

Class Manager With Rewards:

a)1st class change you get 5kk adena.

b)2nd class change you get 10kk adena.

c)3d class change you get 5 Giant Codex.

Didn't like that idea you should remove that,make it people to have pay for this,not getting rewards..duh.

About enchants my opinion is +14 For weapons,+8 for armors safe enchant +3 and +4 full armors,but if you do that you should lower enchant rates,cause they're too big for 35x server,also if i was about to make 35x server i wouldn't let people get items easy,since its not a PvP server it is a mid rate i would like to see people PvPing and farming with +3/4 weapons not a +16 bunch of sh.ts or +30 etc etc.Just made it like 50/55% would make them hardly enough so people will farm,also in this situation of hard enchanting people will pvp with lowered gear enchants,also as lowest enchant limit you got on the server,more balanced it will be,that's my opinions if i have any other ideas i might post it here.Enjoy.Regards,Flower.

I think the class manager reward system will make them actually stay, play and help them buy equipment, i prefer it this way instead of putting high amount of starting adena wich will make players spaming chars in their accounts. I will also reduce the quantity of the 3d class change reward to 1.

I am not planning to make their ingame life painfull when they just begun playing, i prefer to make things harder in the high levels, thats why i'll make the farming system for lvl 70+ players.