[Guide] ByPass nophx.dll (3kb) Old Version 99% of the servers use this...

Lol 250 post !  I have an easier solution, I do not know where I post!!!!! I use (l2encdec_292 )extract in your (system folder) and start to: start> cmd> using command> "cd go to your system folder (EX:> cd D: \ Lineage II \ system) remember to delete the dll (nophx.dll) before !!!!!! Next use command>> cd "partition" (EX:> cd D: or> cd C:) using next command only partition (EX:> C:> or D:) finally use command "patcher.exe -f " does not use quotes that make the exe patch that you extracted in your system folder and finish work so expect to use (l2disablenc_ct2pt2) <it be l2.exe> <you draw in your system folder> I have no problem until today in most servers and I was always to seek to phx function XDXDXD with this work I have no problem

NOTE: If I make mistake to post this session please delete or remove to correct sxessão

sorry bad english

[]. s

all files used be found at: http://mfyyre.narod.ru/

Edit: work in ct2 and omg i not see post for no have 250 post , is same work ?: sorry /delet if I mistake

Lol 250 post !  I have an easier solution, I do not know where I post!!!!! I use (l2encdec_292 )extract in your (system folder) and start to: start> cmd> using command> "cd go to your system folder (EX:> cd D: \ Lineage II \ system) remember to delete the dll (nophx.dll) before !!!!!! Next use command>> cd "partition" (EX:> cd D: or> cd C:) using next command only partition (EX:> C:> or D:) finally use command "patcher.exe -f " does not use quotes that make the exe patch that you extracted in your system folder and finish work so expect to use (l2disablenc_ct2pt2) <it be l2.exe> <you draw in your system folder> I have no problem until today in most servers and I was always to seek to phx function XDXDXD with this work I have no problem

NOTE: If I make mistake to post this session please delete or remove to correct sxessão

sorry bad english

[]. s

all files used be found at: http://mfyyre.narod.ru/

Edit: work in ct2 and omg i not see post for no have 250 post , is same work ?: sorry /delet if I mistake

its not the same method and... that way dont work in all servers because they change token too

ofc you can modify the token to fit the server you play, but is another thing you need to do

• 3 weeks later...