karma abusing

Phoenix4

Well it's not a flame or something but giving a +1 karma for an easy guide and for an easy program? (10-15min max..)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=69130.0

a mod check it please thanks

i posted it on Moderators Section but i guess they didnt check it so i'll post it here too:

~*7aR*~ (+1/-1)  tiranous (+1/-0)  +  Fantastic  In topic  Today at 08:28:56 PM

tiranous (+1/-0)  ~*7aR*~ (+1/-1)  +  nC work!!keep up  In topic  Today at 08:34:28 PM

I think they give karma to eachother.. and ~*7aR*~ 's topic is old anyway.. i wont dekarma anyone, just a mod check it.

i posted it on Moderators Section but i guess they didnt check it so i'll post it here too:

~*7aR*~ (+1/-1)  tiranous (+1/-0)  +  Fantastic  In topic  Today at 08:28:56 PM

tiranous (+1/-0)  ~*7aR*~ (+1/-1)  +  nC work!!keep up  In topic  Today at 08:34:28 PM

I think they give karma to eachother.. and ~*7aR*~ 's topic is old anyway.. i wont dekarma anyone, just a mod check it.

Let me check it. 7aR karma that tiranus give him was for a guide that was very easy.But They give karma for a Share so it is not Abuse.Maybe a Global mod can tell us.

Let me check it. 7aR karma that tiranus give him was for a guide that was very easy.But They give karma for a Share so it is not Abuse.Maybe a Global mod can tell us.

Yeap exactly.. it doesnt matter if the karma was give to an easy share or not.

It is karma abuse when someone gives karma for no reason.. or because they are friends..

Anyway i will found out.... and if it is something like that maxtor will remove both karma points for both guyz,

locked.