[SHARE] OOG Dragon-Network

kamakura

• 2 weeks later...

Can somone reupload link for download seems to be dead: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=69172.0 (link from first page first post)

ps:i am using 10.8.8 with waby too but when i open more then 3 bots after some time i get error

so i wanna try version with xzCrk.exe (hope it is safe even some say is not :) )

• 4 weeks later...

If you explain me better what exactly is your problem i may help you.

First there is some problem with some chars - when you try to use clan wh you got DC ( if this is your problem there i cant help)

There is and another bug when you just missing text where to click. This is possible to be resolved with script and WP. I have script and if this is your problem pm there and i will upload somwhere.

• 1 month later...

I have some problems with running it. Cannot connect anymore and it shows Verify fail which is strange as I did not change anything. It worked before and now until 4 months break it doesn't... Are there any changes?

• 4 weeks later...

WALKER DONT WORK ANYMORE on THIS SERVER!

->Link VerifyServer Fail.

It is fix or something? Who can check rightnow? i try 4 hours and nothing. 9.08.2010 - no work. But before all work good some month.