Really low FPs..

WizZy™

So guys i bought new processor and i wonder if its overclocked from the company.How can i find out? Also i need some recommends to increase my FPS cuz in l2 i have 20 max... in cs 1.6 60 fps max lolll while other guys have 400+... Here are my PC specs:

-2gb ram kingston 800mhz

-Dualcore AMD 5600+ 2,6ghz

-nVidia GeForce 8600 512mb ddr2

-hard doesn't matter..

-i-net doesn't matter too ;d

So i need some advices to increase my FPs cuz when i raid i have 3-5 max;/ Please ,helP!

If you enter the BIOS menu , it has a tab or something like that , that is about the proccessor and says Overclocking = Auto or something like that , if that is changed then you need to restore it to factory settings , normally this is done by pressing a button ( buttons and what they do is normally shown at the bottom of the screen) then save your settings and your ok.

Aha okay i`ll check it right away and i`ll edit my post.What about the FPS?

Thats easy you can overclock it read this topic => http://www.overclock.net/nvidia-drivers-overclocking-software/192695-overclocking-8600gt.html

Although I dont recommend overclocking

Other guys have 300 or more.. Watdafak? In cs 1.6 300 fps is waaaay too much ,but anyways i have a screen too :O Altroght its noobish that in l2 i have 22 fps MAX and when i fraps it lows to 7-10 max.. ;/ I just wanted to check if its clocked,its not ,but anyways i will keep it that way.