[HELP]WOW newbie

Well i am a newbie at wow and i wanted someone to teach me the basics .. i play on wow priv servers so if someone could add me at msn or give me a guide for very newbies i would be really nice  ;D thx anyway

We are a forum, So it's better to speak here than msn.

First of all read this : http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=67263.0

After that ask anyquestion you have here and I will tell you !

yes i read this topic it was very helpful but i dont even now the capital cities :/ also i dont know where to put the talent points so i would like you to tell me where to focus talent points in its class and what gear should i wear also where could i get jobs... like herbalism  .. thx

1)In Talent points the best that you can do is tospent them on one category... For exaple : Paladin has retro , Holy,and another that I can remember, If you spent the points in retro you will have a DPS paladin with life, If you spent them in Holy then you will have a healer paladin like bishop...And in the third you will have a Tank paladin , with big Life and Armor and medium Dmg....

2)In some towns there are some NPC like guard and when you speak them they said you where is your class teacher(to get skills) and where is for exaple Herbalism Teacher.

3)You will learn them when you play.On Horde a capital city is UnderCity....(in the server I play)

Well i have a big problem

I Accidentaly got in an area with very higher level mobs than me

Also they are aggro

Whenever i rez they keep killing me ....Also they are spawned in the graveyard too so....QQ

Durability of items has fallen to 0 and im 2hit from them....Also they have huge speed too

Any ideas what should i do?

Well i have a big problem

I Accidentaly got in an area with very higher level mobs than me

Also they are aggro

Whenever i rez they keep killing me ....Also they are spawned in the graveyard too so....QQ

Durability of items has fallen to 0 and im 2hit from them....Also they have huge speed too

Any ideas what should i do?

Do a ticket to a GM to teleport you. Dou play on official ? If not use WoWeMUHACKER and do super speed!

I Play on off yeah on chamber of aspects(normal)

So ill try later and i hope ill find a solution

Sent a ticket.. Write /gm and press talk to a GM.

hmm.. thx for your help but i play mostly with mage and i want u to tell me what talents to upgrade and how can i hit faster and where could i buy a good gear for a mage and something else .. i want some add ons for servers because the ones that i have work only for official (i have tested them on official on my friends account)

hmm.. thx for your help but i play mostly with mage and i want u to tell me what talents to upgrade and how can i hit faster and where could i buy a good gear for a mage

They are difficult players...

MY opinion : In taLEnts upgrade fire....More Dps..