[Other] enchant trick

So...i been thinking...the enchatn possibilitie are on your PC client or it comes from server!?????

a)if it is in client u can find it and change it(with decriptions and bal bla bla)

b)if it comes from server than u can sniff up it and change the wrong or wright value!

BUT does someone knows where your enchant possibilities are????.....and if someone knows pls share...

and about enchant rates i think that for normal weapons is about 70% and for mage weapon 30-40%. dont know about armors

Not true,

cuz Any Admin of a L2 server can change the enchant rate How much he like (70%, 80%,100% succsess rate). and the rate of enchantment for normal weapons warriors and mages Is the SAME.

and about enchant rates i think that for normal weapons is about 70% and for mage weapon 30-40%. dont know about armors

Not true,

cuz Any Admin of a L2 server can change the enchant rate How much he like (70%, 80%,100% succsess rate). and the rate of enchantment for normal weapons warriors and mages Is the SAME.

not true, in most servers

um at l2java is the same u can see

# Configuration file for enchant settings

# % Chance of succeding to enchant an item when it has a chance of breaking(destory item)/resetting(set enchant back to 0)

# Standard Enchant Scroll

EnchantChanceWeapon = 65

EnchantChanceArmor = 65

EnchantChanceJewelry = 54

EnchantBreakWeapon = True

EnchantBreakArmor = True

EnchantBreakJewelry = True

# Crystal Enchant Scroll

EnchantChanceWeaponCrystal = 75

EnchantChanceArmorCrystal = 75

EnchantChanceJewelryCrystal = 54

EnchantBreakWeaponCrystal = True

EnchantBreakArmorCrystal = True

EnchantBreakJewelryCrystal = True

# Blessed Enchant Scroll

EnchantChanceWeaponBlessed = 65

EnchantChanceArmorBlessed = 65

EnchantChanceJewelryBlessed = 54

EnchantBreakWeaponBlessed = False

EnchantBreakArmorBlessed = False

EnchantBreakJewelryBlessed = False

# Enchant limit (unlimited on default)

EnchantMaxWeapon = 25

EnchantMaxArmor = 25

EnchantMaxJewelry = 25

# Safe till

EnchantSafeMax = 3

EnchantSafeMaxFull = 4

# Enchant hero weapons? (default: Fals)

EnchantHeroWeapons = False

# Alternate Dwarf enchant system (default: False)

# Dwarf from lvl 20 can enchant up to EnchantDwarf1Enchantlevel with a chance bouns from + EnchantDwarf1Chance

# Dwarf from lvl 40 can enchant up to EnchantDwarf2Enchantlevel with a chance bouns from + EnchantDwarf2Chance

# Dwarf from lvl 76 can enchant up to EnchantDwarf3Enchantlevel with a chance bouns from + EnchantDwarf3Chance

EnchantDwarfSystem = False

EnchantDwarf1Enchantlevel = 8

EnchantDwarf2Enchantlevel = 10

EnchantDwarf3Enchantlevel = 12

EnchantDwarf1Chance = 15

EnchantDwarf2Chance = 15

EnchantDwarf3Chance = 15

but at l2off i dont know but why a mage weapon to breake easier?i dont believe it ,its is the same!

the chance is lower because each enchant give much more power to magic skills than enchant to patk. man go to a pvp server and buy 10 normal weapons and 10 mage weapons and try enchant +4 or +5 all of them. u will see that i have right.

In official server files you can have mages and fighters with different success rate etc

In java, you cannot edit that, but in off it's pretty easy...

The official rate if it's not editted is 2/3 chance for weapons and armor and for jewels, it's 1/3...

So, do not believe all the rumors about enchant exploits etc, it's server side, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CLIENTS OR PACKETS, they only packets that are sent during the enchant proccess are:

Message (success/fail)

And the weaponpacket changes and says that the weapon is +++ etc..

• 4 weeks later...

you cant do it its server side, you have to enter into the server and change the config, but that will be a little hard i think.

offtopic: thats true, mage weapons allways break too soon u.u

The official rate if it's not editted is 2/3 chance for weapons and armor and for jewels, it's 1/3...

Is 2/3 chance of enchant , the 1/3 is teh chance of failure

you cant do it its server side, you have to enter into the server and change the config, but that will be a little hard i think.

offtopic: thats true, mage weapons allways break too soon u.u

Thank you for Bumping Old threads With Useless Posts..

*Topic Locked*