What do you think about Mods???

**SBD**

thas why  i open the 2 threads xddD AND I AGREE THAT L2 mods must work only for their sections...and global mods must work for everything ...

and only if they find something that is on wrong section to move it eg not to lock topics in w0w section if he is l2 mod i'm giving you an example now ---....

not only mods from the time that gold members are on the staff i want from them help too

e.g.iobar isnt active and he is still gold member...

Edit:omg Noble i'm seeing you much time over the topic will you post xDD

So what the main purpose of the thread ?

U want the mods more active and helpfull ?

If yes talk with names.

I have somethink to say..Not bad..But i think that NitrousSystem and TheMental as G.Mod they have to offer more shares and more thinks to our Forum.That's all.And my best global mod are Noble and You karma..

i could be like yol2goldyo or Legolas and post in every section,any game,about everything without saying anything important

I have somethink to say..Not bad..But i think that NitrousSystem and TheMental as G.Mod they have to offer more shares and more thinks to our Forum.That's all.And my best global mod are Noble and You karma..

You Have earned The<<Predictor>> Skill

I maybe put it in my sign :P

in other words you need active staff and discard the inactive ones?

I believe that you can see it from your own some people from the staff are really inactive. Koyfo , Ns and i think more - can't remember more names.

Thats how it goes.....

Someone becomes mod he is active at the beginnig and after some time he gets bored and does not even visit the forum.It is absolutely normal..And yes i think the inactive staff has to be discarded.We appreciate your work you have done but there will always be new ( fresh ) blood :P

Senseless, so senseless! There are some inactive staff memebers so what. F.E DvD_GR he never really logs but he's a GL.MOD.. That's not the case he somehow supports the forum half of innactive GL.MODS are owner of other sites and somehow supporters of this one despirte that they don't log. Gold Memebers system work the same. For me Gold Memeber is a person who did everything for the forum Gold Memeber is just one of the most known & respected members.. other forums might call it VIP or something in common... i don't think they have to be active that much as they already did the best for the forum the only thing they should do is try to do that agian..Moderators should be the most active ones ,yes i agree with that they are the most responsible for their sections they should be as much active as they can. There comes the next job for GL.Mods is which to watch over the unexperienced mods and report any unusual behavior such as senseless ban or unnapropriate deletion / lock of a certain thread or whatsoever. Uploaders , about that section of staff i totally think it should be DELETED. Its uselss i don't see 1 active uploader which uploades stuff... And anyhow no matterhow good things you have shared regarded to hacking... your sources end somewhere... they and at a certain share the only things that never are stopped from being created are Client Mods/Java Packs For L2 Skins/Hacks[mostly] in CS and Addons [WoW] . And that surely isn't the work of an a mere uploader if the uploader is a client modder or anything like it is ok to have him in the team, but i can bet my ass that half don't really know speaking english at a decent level despite their promotion. For them being uploader means to steal sh1t from other sites so they can gain karma or whatsoever and thats WRONG. They are few ppl who were Uploaders now as i can see have been promoted to Gold Members that had shares which were found/done by them thats the guys im willing to respect e1 else is no one to me .

That's my comment on your staff position.

And what am i doing as uploader?You mean that i am useless?if i give ya the links of my shares we'll need probably a page..And i am sharing everything style..Not only L2 but photoshop COUNTER some exploits..If you have problem with the curently uploaders..IT IS YOURS..DvD_GR is not g.mod..he demoted to member..and koyfo as gold..Happy now?And u maybe say about my shares..You maybe look at my karma and see only 3..but to remind you..I Was 5 when i gone 2..And i didn't complained about the -..Cause i knew that i will took them back with my shares..If i work hard..i will be rewarded..if i write them all on my balls i will be discarted..That's how it goes..You think that maxt0r's going it manual?As he want?He is doing the best for forum..

I End it here..

@TheEnd was doing great job as uploader too...And continue doing as wow mod..

You don't like to read do you? I didn't included names nor i said anything about your work , i don't really care how much karma you have got, even if it was 100 that wont change anything, just that you are a good googl'er. I think that the membergroup uploaders is useless .

You don't like to read do you? I didn't included names nor i said anything about your work , i don't really care how much karma you have got, even if it was 100 that wont change anything, just that you are a good googl'er. I think that the membergroup uploaders is useless .

you say we are not sharing anything ours?didn't ya?

Now i say you that WE HAVE NOT EVEN Use google before we post..Understand?All my post are mine..As i can see..Its is painfull to be away from the staff when u believe that u deserves it?I Don't know..Say whatever you want..

LoCk it As Soon As Possible

I stroke a nerve. Now i'll strike another one... Everybody lies....

What did u done?(aponeurosi?:P)

Agree..Everybody lies...Why is that fault of the uploadersS!?