What do you think about Mods???

**SBD**

C'mon I have visit thousand of Forums(lol ok..) and not even the 30% of them had donate.It's just MaxCheaters

its because of mxc!.. mxc>all the forums around. everyone would donate for this forum.

Who said you that a WoW mod cant play l2??????

[gr]orea dikaiologia...An 8imamai kala to topic me ta flames kratise giro stis 30min-1 ora ... Sto net kafe ti ekanes tosi ora stin toyaleta???

1)If you were playing l2,we wouldnt need you for wow mod...

2)I dont think that you know what i ate before i come to the web cafe,you dont know how my stomach works so you cant say that i lie...

Donates needed for the Forum server......

I think that you can find something better to say...

a site costs like 17-19 euros per year so with so

many donates you can be on like 10 years

You are Inspector or what?

As you can see the forum is working well!( i don't really think a 2 days user can see that)

close this useless topic.

With Zeromaker's account i am member since 2008(or maybe end of 2007)but i dont do what most of you do...i just post when i have something to say...and thats why i was with 300 posts... you dont have nothing to say so it would be nice if you go out of this topic...

PS:Before i creat zeromakers account i was online with a random name (dont remember exactly like 1334ddh)just to view the forum so i know whats happening here for years

its because of mxc!.. mxc>all the forums around. everyone would donate for this forum.

No, now, you are wrong.The donation didn't added becouse Maxtor love the members.And well yes some ppl would donate, that is a decision.

how can I develop a game I hate?

i believe that he said that about me...Becuase I post In l2 section.

1)If you were playing l2,we wouldnt need you for wow mod...

2)I dont think that you know what i ate before i come to the web cafe,you dont know how my stomach works so you cant say that i lie...

Ok yOU EAT SOMeThing a nd you have go to the toilet for 30 min :O

And who said you that a WoW mod cant post in l2??? I am also and l2 developer(not as much pro as other members)....I know the basics for java and more....But WoW's(Dota) world it took my mind :D And to know I will continue to post on l2 section.....And I am not waiting you to tell me what to do in a forum that I am a member for 1,5 years....

That is so pointless, that proves me the fact you're a kid SBD. Normal members are not to interfere with what the Moderators and Administraotrs of a forum do! You shouldn't care for the staff members or anyone related to them as there is someone who makes the decision's in here and im pretty much sure that he knows whats wrong and whats right. Being Moderator/Admin of a forum isn't an easy task no matter how easy it may look like to you. The worst thing is people like you make it even harder for those who try to develop a forum because they are judging the work that one have worked hard for. Questioning Staff members of an organisation is pointless as I'm sure that they know what they're doing.

MG.

@**SBD**

We all know that u had previous banned acc's thats why u made this topic. As soon as maxtor logged in your IP will be tracked and we will know who u are!

About the - / + about the platinums and locks. This is not half mod. It's a way to the vip members to take some power. That's why they are paying. Their respect is higher than simple members. The platinums support the forum. Also except that they have the known ability to see all the hidden topics. Maxtor configure the member group EXCELLENT!

About the team "Who is helping and who is not helping" Better to look your job and wish one day to come to the team :) (Friendly) So leave this job for us .. what's your problem ?

Btw why the topic is still unlocked? U will not say us what to do... wtf..

locked.

If anyone flam will be banned ;////

of course...

the fact is that it obvious that there is a problem (which we have to sit and solve) :P

niaou