[GR]Eρώτηση για ένα game.

ZeRo*

Καλησπέρα παιδιά....Έχω μια απορία σχετικά με το COD 2. Έχω την εξής κάρτα γραφικών: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT. Όσοι παίζετε COD και όχι μόνο σίγουρα θα ξέρετε τα FPS. Το έχω ρυθμίσει να έχει 333 FPS αλλά όταν παίζω online με sniper τα FPS κυμαίνονται από 30-50 FPS και εξαιτίας αυτού κολλάω και χάνω το kill ! Όταν δεν βάζω στόχο τα FPS μου κυμαίνονται από 50-100. Η ερώτηση μου λοιπόν είναι....Γιατί με το sniper έχω τόσα λίγα FPS? Όποιος ξέρει ας μου πει γιατί με λένε noobako και τα παίρνω :P

btw Όποιος παίζει cod2 online ας πει και το name του να μαζευτούμε καμιά μέρα ^^

dump!!!

help re :P

PS: to 1o m double post sto mxc :o

Den kserw an isxi kai sto CoD afto alla dokimase kati pou kanoumai sto CS...

Go here http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=44898.0

BTW prin kaneis otidipote leei to guide, to CoD sou prepei na einai klisto!

Perimeno na akousw apotelemsata...!

to ekana k psilodoulepse...ta fps pigan 80 ...tcp....paizw kapws kalutera....to problima einai megalo se merikes pistes otan pai3w se autes 8a s pw... :P

Thx rr ;)

Egw exw xeiroteri karta apo sena kai omws den kolousa katholou (Prin m vgalei provlimatakia* :P)

k pos ginete na exw liga fps ? :S

btw exw dei enan me name BlackJack...esy eisai ? :P

k kt allo ... pos ginete na exeis sta8ero stoxo me to sniper xwris na perneis anasa?  ^^

nai re man to 3erw oti me to shift exeis sta8ero stoxo alla kapoia stigmh meneis apo anasa k xaneis ton stoxo :P

egw 8elw na ma8w pos ginete xwris na teleiwnei h anasa s k xwris na patas shift !

nai re man to 3erw oti me to shift exeis sta8ero stoxo alla kapoia stigmh meneis apo anasa k xaneis ton stoxo :P

egw 8elw na ma8w pos ginete xwris na teleiwnei h anasa s k xwris na patas shift !

Mporei na einai teleiws akyro alla ri3e mia matia...

http://bashandslash.com/index.php?Itemid=74&id=267&option=com_content&task=view

Mporei na einai teleiws akyro alla ri3e mia matia...

http://bashandslash.com/index.php?Itemid=74&id=267&option=com_content&task=view

mou zitaei username k site pass lol...kamia allh idea ? :S

emena den m zitise pass..oriste ena c/p apo to site:

Written by jockyitch    
Saturday, 02 February 2008

There has been a lot of discussion on the BASHBoards lately regarding the "+holdbreath" command and sniping. So take a deep breath, hold it...and read on.

Many players are trying to figure out a command that would allow them to both aim down their sights (ADS) and hold their breath by pressing only one key.

I know that with me, the CoD4 keyboard assignment layout has posed some problems in this regard. In CoD2, I set my SHIFT key to toggle between the BASH action and the HOLDBREATH action. I could then bash someone if I was de-scoped and hold my sniper rifle steady in ADS with the same key. Given all the keys you need to manipulate in the game - it saves you from needing to assign two separate keys to these important functions. In CoD4 that toggle no longer exists and I have really had to struggle to come up with a keyboard layout that suits me. I am still not satisfied.

That is why the conversation in the BASHBoards fascinated me.

First off, Mr_Nickle, a client-side scriptor solved this problem with his "Sniper Script" which he loaded up on filefront.com. Unfortunately, this script was pulled off of filefront.com due to a controversy over its "legality".

You all know what I have to say about such things. In my opinion, the folks who would like to see scripting banned (like AON) are certainly within their right to demand such action. But, as a PC gamer, I do not want to have Admins restrict what I can and/or cannot do, to the point that they turn my PC into a console. An even-playing field is a nearly impossible achievement in PC gaming due to the inherent differences in player hardware. Scripting, binding and modifying your player-config are ways to re-balance things.

Now back to the story...

Runeruler, regular contributor to the BASHBoards, came up with this simple bind that one can add to their config_mp.cfg configuration file and allow for simultaneous ADS and sniper-steadying (brought about by breath-holding):

Bind xxx "+speed_throw; +holdbreath" 

where xxx = the key you want to bind 

Puller, answered this little config add-on with one of his own, which, in my opinion, deserves to be a "Hall of Fame" bind. In a breathtakingly minimalistic fashion, pardon the pun, Puller posted the following:

type /+holdbreath in your console or add it in your cfg

You will allways be holding your breath automatically while sniping because the game waits for a -holdbreath that is not going to come.

I didnt have any problems yet with this activated all the time. Assault rifles aim normally. Maybe you have to stop aiming when you cant hold breath any more, I didnt try that.

edit: no that does not matter, you can just stop aiming and start again and still hold breath automatically.

- puller 

Sure enough, if you open up your console (using the "~" key), and type in:

/+holdbreath 

and then exit the console (ESC) you will find that everytime you try and ADS with a sniper rifle, you simultaneously hold your breath! This does not affect any of the non-sniper rifles.

Another way to accomplish the same thing, as Puller suggests, is to include the statement in your config. Now, the way I would implement this is as follows (note...there are several ways to do this - I chose this method as it is, in my opinion, versatile):

Create a configuration file called, say, 

jockinit.cfg
    place it in the "main" folder of your CoD4 file directory. 

In this configuration file add one line:

/+holdbreath

Now, in your config_mp.cfg file, add this line:

bind xxx "exec jockinit.cfg"
    where xxx = any key or mouse button you would like to use

When you begin a game, you simply mash down your bind key (xxx) and you will be able to hold your breath and ADS all at the same time - thus freeing up another key on the keyboard for something equally important.

Note that you can accomplish this either by typing directly into the console (perfectly legal) or by using a bind (in our opinion totally legal - but perhaps not to everyone).

Enjoy your new bind and thanks to puller and Runeruler! Oh...you can breathe now.

DISCLAIMER: Please abide by Admin rules at all time. If they do not want you to use binds, don't use them. For all we know, Admins could ban you for the use of this script. 

emena den m zitise pass..oriste ena c/p apo to site:

Written by jockyitch    
Saturday, 02 February 2008

There has been a lot of discussion on the BASHBoards lately regarding the "+holdbreath" command and sniping. So take a deep breath, hold it...and read on.

Many players are trying to figure out a command that would allow them to both aim down their sights (ADS) and hold their breath by pressing only one key.

I know that with me, the CoD4 keyboard assignment layout has posed some problems in this regard. In CoD2, I set my SHIFT key to toggle between the BASH action and the HOLDBREATH action. I could then bash someone if I was de-scoped and hold my sniper rifle steady in ADS with the same key. Given all the keys you need to manipulate in the game - it saves you from needing to assign two separate keys to these important functions. In CoD4 that toggle no longer exists and I have really had to struggle to come up with a keyboard layout that suits me. I am still not satisfied.

That is why the conversation in the BASHBoards fascinated me.

First off, Mr_Nickle, a client-side scriptor solved this problem with his "Sniper Script" which he loaded up on filefront.com. Unfortunately, this script was pulled off of filefront.com due to a controversy over its "legality".

You all know what I have to say about such things. In my opinion, the folks who would like to see scripting banned (like AON) are certainly within their right to demand such action. But, as a PC gamer, I do not want to have Admins restrict what I can and/or cannot do, to the point that they turn my PC into a console. An even-playing field is a nearly impossible achievement in PC gaming due to the inherent differences in player hardware. Scripting, binding and modifying your player-config are ways to re-balance things.

Now back to the story...

Runeruler, regular contributor to the BASHBoards, came up with this simple bind that one can add to their config_mp.cfg configuration file and allow for simultaneous ADS and sniper-steadying (brought about by breath-holding):

Bind xxx "+speed_throw; +holdbreath" 

where xxx = the key you want to bind 

Puller, answered this little config add-on with one of his own, which, in my opinion, deserves to be a "Hall of Fame" bind. In a breathtakingly minimalistic fashion, pardon the pun, Puller posted the following:

type /+holdbreath in your console or add it in your cfg

You will allways be holding your breath automatically while sniping because the game waits for a -holdbreath that is not going to come.

I didnt have any problems yet with this activated all the time. Assault rifles aim normally. Maybe you have to stop aiming when you cant hold breath any more, I didnt try that.

edit: no that does not matter, you can just stop aiming and start again and still hold breath automatically.

- puller 

Sure enough, if you open up your console (using the "~" key), and type in:

/+holdbreath 

and then exit the console (ESC) you will find that everytime you try and ADS with a sniper rifle, you simultaneously hold your breath! This does not affect any of the non-sniper rifles.

Another way to accomplish the same thing, as Puller suggests, is to include the statement in your config. Now, the way I would implement this is as follows (note...there are several ways to do this - I chose this method as it is, in my opinion, versatile):

Create a configuration file called, say, 

jockinit.cfg
    place it in the "main" folder of your CoD4 file directory. 

In this configuration file add one line:

/+holdbreath

Now, in your config_mp.cfg file, add this line:

bind xxx "exec jockinit.cfg"
    where xxx = any key or mouse button you would like to use

When you begin a game, you simply mash down your bind key (xxx) and you will be able to hold your breath and ADS all at the same time - thus freeing up another key on the keyboard for something equally important.

Note that you can accomplish this either by typing directly into the console (perfectly legal) or by using a bind (in our opinion totally legal - but perhaps not to everyone).

Enjoy your new bind and thanks to puller and Runeruler! Oh...you can breathe now.

DISCLAIMER: Please abide by Admin rules at all time. If they do not want you to use binds, don't use them. For all we know, Admins could ban you for the use of this script. 

egw 8elw gia cod2 k otan pataw "Download" m leei gia to pass :S