[PREVIEW] Ceremonial Armor and Weapons Set (Gracia 2 Part 2)

pfc i think is a really god mod but please make 1 thing don't open topics about previews and just away... finish something and post anyway keep working mate

pfc i think is a really god mod but please make 1 thing don't open topics about previews and just away... finish something and post anyway keep working mate

Omagad omagad o me tsendonoun ta kripswwwww...WTF???Is awesome...But CriticalError has got a point...Don't Do this again pls...it's annoying to see smth realy beautifull and must wait to get it >.<!!!

Omagad omagad o me tsendonoun ta kripswwwww...WTF???Is awesome...But CriticalError has got a point...Don't Do this again pls...it's annoying to see smth realy beautifull and must wait to get it >.<!!!

is not a ofense mate but him open 3 topic and don't finish 1 xD is my point but its ok relax

is not a ofense mate but him open 3 topic and don't finish 1 xD is my point but its ok relax

In my opinion lock it till he finish....

In my opinion lock it till he finish....

yes agree with you because we don't know when he finish it and a lot ppl do much spam

yes agree with you because we don't know when he finish it and a lot ppl do much spam

Look lock it so people dont spam and he pm you or an other mod to unlock it..;)