http://my-trac.assembla.com/L2J-Equal/changeset/102

where are the credits? if i could search all the timeline i'll find more.... ;]

hf

and yeah de song is da best <3!

http://my-trac.assembla.com/L2J-Equal/changeset/102

where are the credits? if i could search all the timeline i'll find more.... ;]

hf

and yeah de song is da best <3!

Why should i give credits, if i found this by myself. I don't care if anyone else made this before me... I always try to give credits when someone deserves that. Look after 4seps implemention, i made whole rev to give credits...

Why should i give credits, if i found this by myself. I don't care if anyone else made this before me... I always try to give credits when someone deserves that. Look after 4seps implemention, i made whole rev to give credits...

If you don't want to put any credits your problem, i tell my opinion if you don't like it don't quote it.

And i'm pretty sure that serius ppl never use this "pack"!

//TheEnd

If you don't want to put any credits your problem, i tell my opinion if you don't like it don't quote it.

And i'm pretty sure that serius ppl never use this "pack"!

//TheEnd

Ok, then please, don't post in this thread ;D

Cobra, if you dont like something, just go away and dont look at this thread. Your "recommendations" dont care for us.

Equal is very good pack and project members are fixing them fast, they just need your help to find the bugs.

Cobra, if you dont like something, just go away and dont look at this thread. Your "recommendations" dont care for us.

Don't care for you!

And btw there is not your forum, i'm able to tell my opinion in every topic, like it or no!

1.Please stop flaming in this topic.

2.If you don't like it don't make bad publicity.(Like u said Cobra If u don't like it don't quote it)

3.The truth is that this pack is better then any interlude packs.

4.The Compiled packs are posted on first thread.

P.S: Please make this Sticky

omfg this pack sucks...Why the hell all making IL...We already know that L2Dot and Archid is da best!!

and yeah cobra have right...i would never have this pack for a serius server.

totaly c/p of L2Dot...just some lame addons.

//i dont recommend this pack(better u use Dot or Archid)

You just saying, couse you didint try L2 Equal and you are addicted to L2J Archid and L2J Dot....

If you will just try it, you will see the difference between those serverpacks.

I was trying an server with latest l2j archid serverpack, i was playing, then players were getting errors when teleporting or dying.

Also, phx, phx enchant, phx flood works on archid, in equal they are fixed..

Dont say that equal is lame serverpack, thats not true. Most lithuanian serverpacks uses equal, they dont have problems with it.

Equal just needs more bug reporting, atm archid and dot compare with equal is nothing

omfg this pack sucks...Why the hell all making IL...We already know that L2Dot and Archid is da best!!

l2 archid which hasn't been updated for 11 days?

l2dot does not have anything on timeline :x

This packs looks interesting i hope it will be active for a long time and no other 1-month project. gl

hello,

first of all, im happy to see that more and more developer start to build a bugless interlude serverpack. i downloaded this pack, it has some really cool options. its more configurable than any other il pack here. with this pack i could build my test server faster than before. but now, i have some problem. when i logged in with my char, some second later i got a critical error and the gameserver wrote me a lot of java error. i think the basic config doesnt log the errors, but i will post a ss if i start again the server.

p.s.: sorry for my english :P