[REQUEST] HOW TO EDIT "COMPLICATED" WEAPON/ARMOR TEXTURES!

Hello all you smart devs out there reading this, I hope atleast one of you can answer my kinda hard question. :P  So I successfully went thru this well done guide... http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=3514.0 Thanks to Killer, and it worked liek a charm. But u obviously see that this falchion is a simple weapon, with only one picture shown on the UNreal Engine.  However there are many other weapons (such as a dragonic bow) that are so much more complicated and have more pictures shown on the UNreal Engine program.  With the falchion i exported the ONE and only picture shown and it worked, but now with this dragonic bow (used as an example) there about 3-4 pictures i cant remember... now... wich do i export and edit? Some says textures are missing if i export, and some wont "set" with l2toolo/l2tool.  So my main question to the pr0 devs are "How do i edit weapons with more than 1 picture shown on UNreal Engine 2 (example dragonic bow)?"  I am tryin this on interlude l2j if those of u who want to know.  Please let me know how this works and this would be really appriciated.  Thanks in advance...

Hello all you smart devs out there reading this, I hope atleast one of you can answer my kinda hard question. :P  So I successfully went thru this well done guide... http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=3514.0 Thanks to Killer, and it worked liek a charm. But u obviously see that this falchion is a simple weapon, with only one picture shown on the UNreal Engine.  However there are many other weapons (such as a dragonic bow) that are so much more complicated and have more pictures shown on the UNreal Engine program.  With the falchion i exported the ONE and only picture shown and it worked, but now with this dragonic bow (used as an example) there about 3-4 pictures i cant remember... now... wich do i export and edit? Some says textures are missing if i export, and some wont "set" with l2toolo/l2tool.  So my main question to the pr0 devs are "How do i edit weapons with more than 1 picture shown on UNreal Engine 2 (example dragonic bow)?"  I am tryin this on interlude l2j if those of u who want to know.  Please let me know how this works and this would be really appriciated.  Thanks in advance...

well look mate this is not hard request... just need follow and read guides the problem is only some textures have 2... _ori and _sp but well i this guide maked by me i explain how to do it... try this hope help you bb

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=63193.0

Im having trouble at the end part, i did everythin correctly, however ur guide doesnt show u on what format u saved your 2 pictures (.ori/_SH) was is no alpha? explicit? or what? I didnt understand, how you edited the AM in the first place, if you showed me the WHOLE thing from scratch i might have gotten this because when i edit the encrypt UTX with notepad and rename l2encdec -e 121 "________FOLDERNAME______" and pressed save, then ran encrypt UTX nothing happened... itsnt there a new file that needs to pop up? or am i just lookin at the video wrong, thats the part i fuccked up at, if u can show me from scratch from how u edited ur weapon, that may be the problem because i saved in photoshop in wrong format. Thanks.

Im having trouble at the end part, i did everythin correctly, however ur guide doesnt show u on what format u saved your 2 pictures (.ori/_SH) was is no alpha? explicit? or what? I didnt understand, how you edited the AM in the first place, if you showed me the WHOLE thing from scratch i might have gotten this because when i edit the encrypt UTX with notepad and rename l2encdec -e 121 "________FOLDERNAME______" and pressed save, then ran encrypt UTX nothing happened... itsnt there a new file that needs to pop up? or am i just lookin at the video wrong, thats the part i fuccked up at, if u can show me from scratch from how u edited ur weapon, that may be the problem because i saved in photoshop in wrong format. Thanks.

well the problem maybe is in fodler you have .bat for encript need have l2encdec too lol because use this tool for encript anyway hope help

Okay i have a bunch of questions... Did you save both .ori and _sp with alpha? What format did you save? How did you save it (alpha1, explicit, no alpha)? I used the files you gave me, did exactly what you did, the enc - ___FILENAME__ does not appear with l2encdec, and yes i did eidt l2encdec with the proper file name, this wud be so much more helpful if you made a guide from the beginning starting from exporting the 2 files you must edit and show me how u edited/how you saved it as.  Ive gotten liek 10 different ways on how to do this from so many different ppl but no one is willing to show me the right way....

Okay i have a bunch of questions... Did you save both .ori and _sp with alpha? What format did you save? How did you save it (alpha1, explicit, no alpha)? I used the files you gave me, did exactly what you did, the enc - ___FILENAME__ does not appear with l2encdec, and yes i did eidt l2encdec with the proper file name, this wud be so much more helpful if you made a guide from the beginning starting from exporting the 2 files you must edit and show me how u edited/how you saved it as.  Ive gotten liek 10 different ways on how to do this from so many different ppl but no one is willing to show me the right way....

format you can save it in .TGA o .DDS and when save in PHOTOSHOP DDS put DX3

Yo do you have msn or something, so we can communicate a lil better, btw i also did that, save as .dds, and put dx3 but no luck, I still have problems.

i send here 1 topic about my video tutorial watch this and you solved all problems please read

Okay well ive finally figured it out, Do you have a guide for custom textures on armor sets?

of armor i don't have mate onyl for weapons :S