[13:33] <Irythros> no

[13:34] <Evo> but mate i am not killin sservers

[13:34] <Evo> lol

[13:34] <Irythros> i mean dumbfucking retards like you

[13:34] <Kaiser> lol

[13:34] <Evo> ermm ...

[13:34] <Scoli> Well, I'm off to shoots peoples

[13:34] <Irythros> solution? cool.  nitrous? cool.  maxt? cool

[13:34] <moop> what i hate.. is how greece takes pride in making the servers the play on primarily greek.. and then >we're< the bad guys for calling off insults at greeks.

[13:34] <Irythros> koyf? cool

[13:34] <Evo> whatever u say  i dont care

[13:34] <Evo> about me

[13:34] <Irythros> you, your a fucking moron

I left out full names since this was in the main channel and didnt want people googling names and coming here.

sess, i agree with ur decision, cuz i have seen A LOT 8 year old children to play GvE..........

and they kill them all because they are noobs........ that one reason cuz i dont play at BnB......all the ppl there are ZWA (zwa=animals).........

How did u get the result that i am a -beep-ing moron and retard ,biatch ?

I was on mIRC chattin' with Kayser , peacefully , and then you ' ve logged and started sayin' all these ...

sess, i agree with ur decision, cuz i have seen A LOT 8 year old children to play GvE..........

and they kill them all because they are noobs........ that one reason cuz i dont play at BnB......all the ppl there are ZWA (zwa=animals).........

i agree with you, most greek ppl are ZWA (animals) and destroy all servers....if you want to find them, go play at BNB, you will find many of them ;)

thats truth sess and im happy for the banned ip's(apo ellada ime :P )

because the greek ppl the last months,days etc isnt good....

u go to play and call u 'noob' u kill him u are noob u will speak good they call you 'mogolo'

and f@ck the items!everyone want to be the best!

thats the best way because greek ppl is ZWA!

and if someone will find what means the words poutsa mouni gamisou ,sou gamao,trava gamisou ,all that sh1ts used by names!is that possible ?ban all, ban everyone from Greece :)

i tottaly agree with u u are absolutely right

How did u get the result that i am a -beep-ing moron and retard ,biatch ?

I was on mIRC chattin' with Kayser , peacefully , and then you ' ve logged and started sayin' all these ...

1. posting that gve was back up on here of all places

2. saying gve was a greek-only server

pfff banned a whole bunch of IPs cause some ppl insisted on world chat that GvE is occupied by many greek players?i dont get it but thats your opinion!!!for me is a silly excuse  and also a cheap one ;D dont start offences

btw i am greek as you noticed by simply watching my profile but i have to admit that greek ppl may be rude to death but they simply CAN play anywhere as good as everywhere...i liked GvE but i always hated Bans!!!whats the point banning ppl for so pointless reasons?

1) 98% of the people, when i banned each account by hand, were from Greece and each day it was over 80 accounts and took up 2 hours of my time, and also my other log managers' time.

2) Its an english server.  We dont service greeks, yet they insist that they didnt know the rules yet it was posted in greek and translated BY a greek.

3) None of them donated, yet the servers were full of them.

4) They spammed the forum 'WEN ACCS OPEN!? MI WANT PLAY!'

5) It wasnt attractive to the player base we were trying to advertise to since there was so many foreigners. I mean honestly, would you go into a movie theater with 600 seats, each filled with a mother holding a baby that crying and you have to sit in the middle of the theater?

This was to make the server better, not anything racist.

sess u use this site only for info about exploits and not for helpin' other ; e.g when a thread was made about GvE's hacks , you locked it BUT when a bug for other srver was posted,you didn't!!!

What th hell are u doin' here , so? this site is only for hacks ,if u don't like it leave!!

What th hell are u doin' here , so? this site is only for hacks ,if u don't like it leave!!

are u ok?here we are friends ,we help the one the other!we speaking we tell hacks but the site isnt only for hacks!u have 228 posts and u dont have idea about this site in my opinion!

1) 98% of the people, when i banned each account by hand, were from Greece and each day it was over 80 accounts and took up 2 hours of my time, and also my other log managers' time.

2) Its an english server.  We dont service greeks, yet they insist that they didnt know the rules yet it was posted in greek and translated BY a greek.

3) None of them donated, yet the servers were full of them.

4) They spammed the forum 'WEN ACCS OPEN!? MI WANT PLAY!'

5) It wasnt attractive to the player base we were trying to advertise to since there was so many foreigners. I mean honestly, would you go into a movie theater with 600 seats, each filled with a mother holding a baby that crying and you have to sit in the middle of the theater?

This was to make the server better, not anything racist.

u cant give a better explanation,gongratz sess ;)

u cant tell it better to understand,thats all!and good luck to gve

sess u use this site only for info about exploits and not for helpin' other ; e.g when a thread was made about GvE's hacks , you locked it BUT when a bug for other srver was posted,you didn't!!!

well if sess will leave or not it is not your desicion,it is his desicion.

This is a bit true, a mod of an exploit forum being at some other server is not very good. For example when one person asked here for exploits there he was banned. This is not good since this is the reason of this forum. Like a "spy" in here. And whatever u do u CANT ban a whole country its too extreme in my opinion. Why didnt u ban Russia for example, all cheat programs all theirs, (i dont mean to offend russian ppl) but thats the truth.

Ok...I understand the problem...>>>BUT<<<

We all know that many Greeks are ...well...BASTARDS!

anyway the main thing is...that you CAN'T BLOCK ALL IPs FROM GREECE cause simply WE ARE NOT ALL BASTARDS...

I don't give a sh**t about evos ideas...I wanna play cause I am fan of this server!

If you want to stop Greek-nOObz then BAN ONLY THEM not all the greeks...It's crazy!

Please stop thinking like that!1-10-12Greeks are Bastards...so ALL GREEKS ARE BASTARDS...it's crazy!

I personly read the rules of the server before logging in for first time and I and many other Greeks are NOT bastards!

If you can understand me then please open again IPs...if not...keep Greek ips closed... >:(

That's my Opinion.

If you want to stop Greek-nOObz then BAN ONLY THEM not all the greeks...It's crazy!

How can be this done?Sess doesn'y know all the greek guys....Lol re!

It's easy man...

When one Greek in game says: SERVER IS GR ONLY or something like this then ok BAN HIM I agree with that!

BUT WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE THIS...there are greek players who can play....

=GR=

sry p e3aptome alla m fenete trelo re file...akou na blockarei ola ta ip...eleos dld...