[HELP]Sounds

Topic moved

Look mate, not all the server have the files of these sounds. Originally Counter-Strike doesn't have sounds like that just the server you played on had it. Try to search another server.

Yes...

gangsterofhouse try to find another server, Godlike,Oultra Kill etc. is sound files from the server.

i know but i play on the servers with this sounds and i dont hear them friends can hear them  :-[

Ok, Tell me if you go to "cstrike" and after "sounds" folder what folders you see in there? Tell me names...

Ok, Tell me if you go to "cstrike" and after "sounds" folder what folders you see in there? Tell me names...

cstrike>sounds>quake>here are some sounds like doubblekill hattrick wickedsick headhunter unstoppable and in folder female the same sounds just from a woman..

cstrike>sounds>quake>here are some sounds like doubblekill hattrick wickedsick headhunter unstoppable and in folder female the same sounds just from a woman..

You have the files, I don't know what is wrong...

Try to re-donload it, go and delete this folder(s) with doubblekill, hattrick etc. etc. and join in the server again, before join you can see the files download it again... Do it and look the results...