[Project]L2JIce-Gracia Final

Hello dear MaxCheaters,

We have started a new project for lineage private servers. The New project is called L2Jice. And its based on L2J. Our aim is to create a pack more stable than usual and add custom stuff to it and make it more "effective" and fun. Like i mention before our pack is still new and we need your help to make it better.

Customs:Custom Starting Level,Custom PvP/Pk Colour System,Custom Starting Spawn,Custom Title

Now to the next part. We still need new developers to help us out with that work. Here are some basic information that developers must have:

* Good knowledge of java.

* Good knowledge of the game.

* You have to speak very good english.

* You have to work as a part of the team.

* You must follow the Developer's rules once approved.

For more information visit: www.L2Jice.co.nr

Our First Compiled pack can be downloaded here:

Official Topic with Compiled pack..Thx Timoskouros: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=67691.new#new

http://rapidshare.com/files/251177892/L2jIce_Rev59.rar

Bb

Look.Im not working in this taem.Just i uptade my packs and i post them here.Tommorow i will chack the svn and timeline and i will update my pack and i gonna post it here.