Jump to content
  • 0

Question

Posted

If I have a Custom Npc for example a luxury gk,How can I add it to my server?

where to put the files ? and how can I spawn it (if its by id how can I know the id)

Im new to l2j first time opening a server,so thank you ahead.

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted

copy - paste the data into the gameserver folder and go to navicat and execut the batch files ;) open ur server and spawn ur new npc

  • 0
Posted

Well,the NPC file includes SQL files and HTML files.The HTML files should be placed in the folder that the NPC is called. (ex: Luxury GK is a teleporter so the HTML files should go in :data/html/teleporter. Then you open your database (navicat,apache) i don't know what you are using and you insert the sql files.

The NPC id now, it's the number that the HTML file is called (ex:31150), so ingame : //spawn 31150.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..