I have a problem with oneo pack REVv 564 INT

In config you didn't setup the options about damage.. I can't search the whole thing right now, but i think it's in altsettings.config something about "if set to true mage will allways do damage on skills" or something like this.If it's not from this, it's simple server lag cause of ram.

# Alternative success rate formulas for skills like dagger/critical skills,

# 'true' to use this formula , 'false' to use the original based on rCrit (c3 like)

AltGameDaggerFormula = true

This is for daggers.I'm such in a hurry right now that can't find the one for mage.

About the skills have you checked this?

# Alternative skill learn rules:

# - all classes can learn all skills

# - skills of another class costs x2 SP

# - skills of another race costs x2 SP

# - skills of fighters/mages costs x3 SP

AltGameSkillLearn = False

If i'm wrong on all these, try another pack to see changes.I suggest you killer_007 full preconfigured, just to check the changes

ok if u dont see the buffs then press ctrl + alt +delete and set java priority to high ;) and same its for the skills u will find 2 java.exe set priority to high

I know why it is the same with me. Do you play from the same computer? If yes the problem is caused because you play from the computer that the server is hosted and the server use a lot cpu and ram and if you try to attack with skill you use more cpu and ram for that you can't.

flare i will add u later cuz im busy but please sit and go inside gameserver/configs open each one and read them and fix them 1 by 1 ... dont ask everything to be rdy try to do it all ur answers are inside the configs

i know the problem,if u play from the same pc the skillz and etc some times dont take place u must press the skill and fast press something other a webpage or the strtgameserver.bat fand u will take it but press teh skill and fast on the other think(webpage msn )and wait to make the cast after press on the game's window and u will have it ;) this doing because u play from the same pc.... bb