[Guide] All About hLaPEx !

Virusakos I noticed a mistake. You say press alt+tab to go to windowed mode.

It's alt+enter (don't worry sh1t happen when in a hurry:P)

Ps: I don't think it's so great too deserve +1 karma. You can see brief descriptions of hlapex in almost any hlapex guide. I agree with ekoice.

Oh, and one more thing: you should really consider changing the title, you should make it:

"What is hLaPEx" or something like that

cuz "All about hLaPEx" is http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=2088.0

hi guys im new on haplex but i configure to understand how it works.i have one question if you please.i found a server that haplex works but when i sent the packets it does t take nothing from npc s.can anyone answer please.thx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

//off topic

aaaaaa com'on  :-[ 50 required ....I've spent 2 months with this forum reading and reading and now I goto post to read  :-\  ....now I goto post unusual texts line ......nice share/ nice post etc etc... :( >:(

//off topic

aaaaaa com'on  :-[ 50 required ....I've spent 2 months with this forum reading and reading and now I goto post to read  :-\  ....now I goto post unusual texts line ......nice share/ nice post etc etc... :( >:(

If you want to reach -99999999 karma then do it and then leave the forum.Post right posts no spam and you are gonna be ready to read this guide.

BTW....there is a way to see hidden posts.I know it ... ;D