Ip change

Hi ,

I have a static ip ( damn chello ) .And I would like to know if i use some kind of progs to change ip like Ip Changer and log into my account in L2, admins of the server will have in server logs my real ip or that one changed by a program ?

I mean Does the programs like Ip Changer work only for web or for online games too ?

Thanks in advance  ;]

There are IP changers both for browsers and games. What would you like?

P.S. Evo this guide sux you need to leave your pc and net connection turned off overnight, and it is for dynamic IP. Sux doesn't mean anything offensive towards you:)

Yes, use a web proxy, I 've posted this again Mew, when you were nagging to stop dling L2packetinject cuz all greek slots were full. I said use a proxy (web-based or not).

Here's some:

• Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

no just open the cmd and write ipconfig /release and then ipconfig /renew and voila a new ip without restart or sthing

This does not work for static IP, what are you talking about?

(Alla logia n agapiomaste)

Thanks guys for help !!

btw lil offtopic but i have another important question:

If i enchant any weapon for example from +15 to +16, does the item ID of that item change ?

No, remains the same.

Guys we are not a warez forum. In the forum rules, is sais clearly:

• Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

• 1 month later...