Gargoyle Wings

Chaos Wings

DHA + 30 + health

Dynasty Hammer + 30 + health

Dynasty bow +30 + evasion

Dynasty staff +30 + acumen

About 65 Gold Bars

I have some baiums / aq's / orfens too but they are cheap :P

I need items on l2 celes (azuregaming ) or on l2 wrath ( dexternet comunity ) leave message here or pm :)

EDIT : If you wanna buy those items with real money i want around 400 $ / 300 Euros ty.

400/300 euros are just too much for a pvp servers items.

If you donate for srv and buy those u will pay more than 500 euro's ... and im not expecting to get that much i put these prices if i negociate with someone i will get smth like 250-300 :D

• 1 month later...

Now i saw the updated topic.... And i have to say that i said yuniyui scammed me bcz we arranged a lottttt more stuff than this armor but he didn't gave them to me.If you are planning to trade with him dont aggree to give items first bcz yuniyui can't serious business tnx

i dont get what is your problem.. you agreed to trade your tns items for my dyn robe set +16 and what items you gave me you make in like 1 day maybe 2 not more .. and that dyn robe set +16 on mafia its much more harder to get so now sell that armour and keep your mouth shut , for the future trades if you show respect and w/e i will agree to accept the trade first so f.. off..

oh really bcz after you got my items u said that u made items in mafia in 5 minutes and u didn't gave me the light set,bow,tat set we aggreed.show respect? how dare you scam say these -beep- here. i dont write more it's other ppl decision to trade with you.