[Guide][Tool]How to get free navicat legally!

Have you downloaded navicat and tells you that it has like 30 days remaining and after that you need to buy it?

Here's a legal solution:

1. Go to http://www.navicat.com/en/download/download.html

2. Download this version (Navicat Lite Version) or click here

oi7hmw.png

Thats it have fun cause Navicat Lite is free and has the same basic environment like normal navicat.

PS: Heres some proof.

n9q0z.png

Added in favorites!!!I didnt know that and i think i wont have a problem when i send my server to a hosting company(i think they wont accept cracks in programs right??) :P

Added in favorites!!!I didnt know that and i think i wont have a problem when i send my server to a hosting company(i think they wont accept cracks in programs right??) :P

Yeap they dont accept cracks. So thats a legal solution + its free.

Thats it have fun cause Navicat Lite is free and provides the same functionality with normal navicat.

That's where you're wrong, for example, Navicat full provides a function to EXPORT Table, but Navicat Lite doesn't.

Not everything that is in Navicat full is in Lite, why do you think its called that way? Coz its light, it doesn't contain the same things as a full version.

That's where you're wrong, for example, Navicat full provides a function to EXPORT Table, but Navicat Lite doesn't.

Not everything that is in Navicat full is in Lite, why do you think its called that way? Coz its light, it doesn't contain the same things as a full version.

My bad , i said it wrong , i actually ment that it has the same environment as navicat.

I mean the connection list is the same and other stuff...

anyway no1 here will use it proffesionally

most people want to just make backups connect and edit tables

Thanks for sharing Stealth

anyway no1 here will use it proffesionally

I am. Syncing data structure, data itself, reports, filters, show/hide fields, saved queries... Can't live without it.

Btw, navicat pro doesn't need a crack. A simple serial entry does the trick.

and yes, there is navicat for linux. Alternatively you can also use wine.