[NEW]Leechers

Vkouk

Hello Everyone..I just discovere new Leechers..Gaming-Cheaters

They copy our topics..And i learned that they want to hack our forum and delete all topics from all sections..What we are going to do? ???

The best think that you have to do is to PM a person from the stuff.Then we are know what we can do...

As I see DarkFire is leeching again.

Let's make them angry!

Create acc and post whatever! xD xD

P.S http://www.gaming-cheaters.com/index.php?topic=71.0

Guess who is the guy from Ghana!  ::) ::) ::)

P.S2 Xax0a0x0xa0

Sorry AntiLeecher, you are banned from using this forum!

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

At least some of them give credits

Active members of the forum

1.ΠtєгคяXØs(Admin)

2.Phoenix

3.Loykoy

These ppl have posted in this forum and are in our too=LEECHERS

-beep- U LEECHERS...U Suck

EDIT:I Started spamming....u should start too

EDIT 2:I GOt Banned xD

Forum with future 3 people online :P

Thx for report...

And about hack....I will not tell what they will do ^^

Nop Zero*..;)

I want to see what you do with them..:)

DarkFire block me from msn because i made this topic for their forum..And told me to go at Pireas and he hit me...Ouu i scared..:D

xaxaxaxa kai parakalages proxtes gia Gold Member na  kanoun sto gaming-cheaters noob autos edo meni nikea ;)  edit: k edo kanis ton a8ow peristera gia na ginis Uploader me klemena Guides-Shares

Ye...stupid AntiLeechers..but someone solve me a question??

If someone copys from THIS forum to ANOTHER forum a topic and gives credits, then what's the BIG problem?

Since we do the same (We take from other sites/forum things and we give credits), why someone from THIS forum

can't do the same :S..If you think carefully, then for the OTHER sites that we c/p and post here, it's called "Leeching" for them too ;)

xaxaxaxa kai parakalages proxtes gia Gold Member na  kanoun sto gaming-cheaters noob autos edo meni nikea ;)  edit: k edo kanis ton a8ow peristera gia na ginis Uploader me klemena Guides-Shares

Siga mhn parakalousa..Kai epeuta sta gonata..Iremise..Meno nikaia ke?Ego 8a gino Uploader epidi pisteuo aksizo..Esy QQ.

traba pare kana akoma topic na pas +4 kai meta ela palia ebrizes ola ta soia tou mxc epidi efages ban kai tora me to unban eisai san mikro pedaki? traba pies nounou kai gia osous lene leachers kai mlkies oli bazoun credits kai source mxc gia na mi klete kai an pate na dite to mxc arxise me 0 atoma

kala...eseis exete t pro forum me ta 5 atoma online ;)

traba pare kana akoma topic na pas +4 kai meta ela palia ebrizes ola ta soia tou mxc epidi efages ban kai tora me to unban eisai san mikro pedaki? traba pies nounou kai gia osous lene leachers kai mlkies oli bazoun credits kai source mxc gia na mi klete kai an pate na dite to mxc arxise me 0 atoma

ax00a0xa re mikre mhn milas..phgene pia sto leeching forum sou kai ela mila m..kai ego bhka sto forum sou mono htan ixa ban..tora me unabn qq mxc file..Eksepithdes ta elega ayta gia na me kanis mexri na me kanoun unban..Meta delete acc..Ante blakako..