INfinity weapons

I upgraded to Gracia Final and now my L2J server doesn't allow regular players to equip Infinity weapons. How do I change the Hero restrictions on the Infinities. I tried the "StrictHeroSystem = False" code on the config but is not working, maybe i added the code on the wrong place.

Server is version=3155 builddate=20090608_0500 and

datapack is version=6245 builddate=20090608_0503

Please help me if you can.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I upgraded to Gracia Final and now my L2J server doesn't allow regular players to equip Infinity weapons. How do I change the Hero restrictions on the Infinities. I tried the "StrictHeroSystem = False" code on the config but is not working, maybe i added the code on the wrong place.

Server is version=3155 builddate=20090608_0500 and

datapack is version=6245 builddate=20090608_0503

Please help me if you can.

Thanks

well but only kamaels can't equip it o all players? well i don't remember when but i really sure in config server have txt with config say... Characters Can Equip Hero Weapons... but i don't know where.. when find i help you