[Share]Garena Hack[Original]3.18 Cracked+Mega exp Plug in!!

The Original Garena hack is out!!!!

Faq:

How do I use Cusom Kick ?

You MUST to be HOST when you try to use custom kick.

Open war3 first, then click the custom kick on the program interface. Now you are allow to kick any players in the game by sending him a private message : kick

1. press F12 in war3, you will see the options

2. switch to the first one

3. select the name that you want to kick

4. enter message: kick

How do I use Ladder Always Win?

You MUST to be HOST when you try to use this function

just simply click it, all the players will be dropped and your score will be logged as a win

How to make Multi-Client work in order to get more than 100 exp?

1. open more than one cachesngen.exe, your garenas will be poped up

2. select their advance setting, and set the udp port to different one ie: 1543 ,1544,1545,1546 ...

3. select different login server for each client, ie: us-server1,us-server2...

4. Join to different Rooms

How do I install Garenahack?

Extract to Garena Folder and Launch it

How does this Exp work?

You will get 50(100)exp/ 15mins for basic(gold) member,. No extra exp for winning a game, This only worked in Private version now.

OMG Garena updated what should I do ?

Dont worry, I will update my program immediately. Be relax and the program will tell you when it is ready to update

How do I use FastTP?

Fast tp is for 1 key back to base, you can simply follow the instruction on the program, select your side, choose a fast tp key, active. Done! you can fast teleport to base by just clicking your shortcut key.

How do I Spoof Name ?

The RenName button is for spoof any name in war3, for using this, you need to fill your new name into the blank, then press the button BEFORE login Garena.

What is Hero Icon & Trade Res?

The Hero Icon button is for show your enemies icons on your screen, TradeRes is to allow you trade gold in Dota game.

What is CustomLadderLvl?

This function is for you to set up a custom ladder level, the others will see your ladder level as what you set while you hosting the game.

Garena Cracked

I havent test it.

66803763.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another garena hack for not making new topic :

garena hack

Features:

- Exp Hack 50 (Normal) & 100 (Gold) Per 15 mins.

- Some Admin Functions

- Removed all the useless client msges!

- Will not crash

- Now Ladder Stats can be shown in game win/losse/etc

- You Can Leave Or Change Rooms While Playing

- Can use Any maphack even the simple ones

- Can chat with banned users

- 5 Secs wating to join room (Removed)

- Auto rejoin funtion is on

-AntiSpike Removed for better gamming

- Can Enter Ladder Rooms

- Can Enter In Hacked Protected Rooms

- Not Detected By Garena

- Now More Clients can be opened. Hack (Aplication) wont popup but other clients will be cracked

- Ability To Flood In Room

- Now Both Custom kicks are available GUI in game Ckick and Out Vkick

- And Many More!

Fixed

- Garena would crash

- Wont work on new update (If new updates comes still contact me i dont think it will work on new updates but still am there. Well after some updates (It sometimes works)

- Sometimes garena gives errors while playing the game

or after the game is finished

If Garena updates and my cracked hack dosent work you can contact me at amir@dhamee.net.

MXC STAFF : USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. SMALL TROJAN DETECTED.

Updated 16/6/09 New version , now support's vista. Rumor's said that it give 500exp-2k exp pre 30-45min normal and 15min gold

Edit look:

hackw.jpg

pd: why sometimes say:

You already submitted this post! You might have accidently double clicked, or tried to refresh. 

You probably press "post" too much ,try to avoid it or you may double post by mistake if the forum is kind of laggy.

/on.topic : Use the program at your own risk. My AV finds a Virus in it, and it also asks for some personal information that must not be published so easily...

You probably press "post" too much ,try to avoid it or you may double post by mistake if the forum is kind of laggy.

/on.topic : Use the program at your own risk. My AV finds a Virus in it, and it also asks for some personal information that must not be published so easily...

Yeah, Now it isnt work, you haveto w8 for the new version....Tha i Will post....

But I use it and I het mega exp, And the creator is ccqc whose crack's need to be bought,,,,,

Edit: Updated with A fixed Garena hack.