L2J L2WarZone

sniperspade

<--L2 CT1.0 Kamael International Server--> 1000x, active GMs, balanced PvP, seiges and plenty of events! * NPC Buffer * GM Shop * Custom Buff Circlet * Luxury Gatekeeper * 5 Hour Buffs * Tattoos * Heros * Working Olympiad * l2jfree

JOIN THE FIGHT!! DO IT!

www.l2warzone.com

http://www.l2warzoneforums.freeforums.org/

Rates:

1000x XP/SP

1200x Adena

2000x XP in Party

Max weapon enchant = +20

Max Armor/Jewel = +16

Enchant Rates = 70%

Crystal Scroll Rate = 100%

Skill Enchant Max = +29

5hr buffs

Unlimited buff slots

Max Cast Speed 2000

Max Attack Speed 1500

Max Crit Rate 400 = 40%

Max Magic Crit Rate 300 = 30%

Magic Crit Damage 4x normal

Physical Crit Damage 2x normal

There are No Grade Penalties, Level 1 characters can wear S80.

Please Try to keep a limit of 2 accounts per IP. This is not enforced, Just a request from the Admin.

Fully working Seiges

Seige Lengths are 60mins (2hrs we thought was to long but we can always change it if the community would like a diff seige length)

Castle info:

All castle circlets give Blessing of queen(crit rate/dmg) Blessing of Seriphim (Faster Magic Re-use) and Gift of Seriphim (Increased MP Regen)

Giran/Goddard/Aden Circlets also give 1.5k CP/HP/MP on top of the buffs.

Castle crowns (leaders) give both effects.

"Lose the Castle...Lose your Circlet" SO FIGHT HARD!!

Castle Circlets give a advantage in Olympiad. They are buffs your oppenent does not have if they do not own a castle.

There are 9 castles. 9 Clans can own circlets at once.

Seiges are EVERY weekend, Half one weekend then the rest the following weekend.

Week 1 Saturday

Schuttgart

Dion

Gludio

Rune

Aden

Week 2 Sunday

Giran

Goddard

Innadril

Oren

Seiges start wether your there to defend or not. (seige start times are NOT up for debate, Being an internatinal server there will NEVER be a perfect seige time for everyone, It is what it is.)

At the end of the seige the clan leader that owns the castle will recive 1k QHP's, 5k Greater CP pots or 10GBs from a Warzone GM (Leaders choice) which they can then pass out to there members, or keep for themselves. Please be patient while waiting to receive your reward. If no leader is present after the seige then the Reward will be given to any clan member that participated in the seige.

Seige Sign up NPC's are located near the gatekeeper in each castle town as well as there original locations outside of castles.

Castle Doors:

Because there is no limit to buffs NO-SKILLS can be used vs a castle door. Skills include: Hurricane, hydro blast, Death Spike, Lethal Shot Or anything other than the /attack function will have no effect. Nukers with perfect buffs/gear can reach 40k matk which would take down a castle door in 5crits. Which takes away the whole point of having a door, Defence!! ONLY normal attacks/swings will dmg a castle door. Nukers can either provide defence or bring a bow to assist.

Each castle has an All-in-One buffer, One button buffer in its holding tank.

Tattoos:

These tattoos were designed to give a slight boost and by no means are over powerd.

Power

+20% Matk/Patk

Bravery

+20% Mdef/Pdef

Soul

+200% Mp-Regen/+2000mp (+300MP every 3 seconds)

Absolute

+2000 Cp/Hp/Mp

Resolve

+250% Cp Regen (+300CP every 3 seconds)

Blood

+200% Hp Regen (+300HP every 3 seconds)

Flame

+20% Cast/Atk Speed

Alliances:

Only 3 Clans per alliance.

Sub Class:

Only 3 Subclasses per character. Choose wisely.

Farm Zones:

There are MANY places to farm adena in Lineage2 but a custom FarmZone was created.

TOI 14 has a number of mobs which drop better (edited) adena.

Theres 8 different groups of mobs. each group has about 20 mobs with the exeption of the 2 groups on either side of bauim which are 40 mobs tightly packed (Great for Poling). FarmZone mobs are NOT aggro and are NOT social.

Keep in mind, these mobs can also be found on Prime Eval Isle and Imperial Tomb.

Melee FarmZone:

These mobs are ment soley for melee characters/solo fighters. The mobs drop 20x the rate of Toi14 mobs but have extremly high mdeff. Melee Only

Peace Zone FarmZone:

If you find that combat zone's are to hot and dont wish to farm in any other PvP zone, Giran Harbor which can be ported to from the Regular Gker in giran is a peace zone farm zone, keep in mind there are more mobs there but you cant use all your normal AOE skills Example:Auraflash,Blazing Circle, Provoke.

Custom Raid bosses:

Ember, on toi 14 is a fairly easy boss which any small RAID party can kill. Ember drops 10gbs and respawns 60mins after death. Thats 240GBs daily if killed every 60mins.

Zaken also on toi 14 will drop 5 Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S) 5 Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S).

Pvp'n in the farm zone is allowed but please try keep the PvP in the PvP zone or elsewhere, UNLESS fighting for one of the custom bosses.

PvP Zone = MOS

Greater CP potions can only be obtained from the Noblesse Skill "Summon CP Potions" at a rate of 50 per cast. Re-use on that skill is directly related to the buffs you have.

PK Policy:

After 10 PK's you will have a chance to drop Gear.

This is a x1000 server so you will recieve x1000 karma each pk.

Wars:

Earn 10 Rep points per kill in a full scale clan war. War your enimies to gain clan skills/levels faster.

Olympiad:

You must have at least 10 matches and the most points for your class to become hero.

Each Match won you will recieve 2 Gold Bars.

To see how many matches/points you have use the /olympiadstat function.

Hero status is automaticly given to or taken from players on the first of every month.

Characters from the same IP address cannot compete against each other.

3 people are needed to start the olympiad games.

If you reach 0 points you cannot compete.

Olypiad games are 12hrs long each day. To meet different time zones.

Hero Skills Cannot be used during an olympiad match.

Clan Skills and Castle Circlets can be used.

Hero Skills can only be used while on your main class.

Blessed SpiritShots cannot be used, Only normal SpiritShots.

Buffs Can be obtained from the Olympiad buffer before the match starts, Limit 5.