[GUIDE]Quest Strider Me Photo {GR}

kl share :)

mia aporia : sto 8o stadio  ego 8umamai pos pas se enan drako p einai dipla sto oren castle pano se ena bouno..... mipos 8umamai apo kana allo quest?????

kl share :)

mia aporia : sto 8o stadio  ego 8umamai pos pas se enan drako p einai dipla sto oren castle pano se ena bouno..... mipos 8umamai apo kana allo quest?????

Afto nomizo ginotan sto c5....

brika tin lusi tou problimatismou mas :)

The closest one to us is Drake Exarion, who lives at the top of the mountain to the west of Oren Castle.

Drake Kalibran lives at the top of another mountain southwest of Oren Castle. Two-legged races like yours typically have quite a bit of trouble climbing mountains, don’t they?

Wyrm Suzet is searching in the northwest side of Death Pass, also quite a mountainous region…

And south from there you will find Wyrm Shamhai looking for her eggs in the low western mountains s of Death Pass.

And last, Drake Zwov is in the reservoir east of Lake Iris.

auto einai komati apo ta logia p leei i petalouda(i esto oti einai auto p se stelno ston drako :) )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...